Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over CORONA ""virus"" was planned in 2015, they wanted to chip and mark everyone on the planet.

They were jabbed with a nano tech that generate bluetooth signal.
what about smart fridges, smart coffee makers, etc. and they just have apple branding because apple leased it to them

what about smart fridges, smart coffee makers, etc. and they just have apple branding because apple leased it to them
Yeah but they don't have same device code. And as i just said i live around old people (and a single young family) so nobody has unusual smart devices except maybe a single smart watch which has obvious name just like phones and i also see just two smart tvs. While those unusual devices (cyborgs) always have N/A name. Trust me not a single normie even think about changing names of their bluetooth devices they don't even know how. While Wifi sometimes can have different name but 98% of the time it's the stock name.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yq7tpAMs8z6p/

Last edited:
Yeah but they don't have same device code. And as i just said i live around old people (and a single young family) so nobody has unusual smart devices except maybe a single smart watch which has obvious name just like phones and i also see just two smart tvs. While those unusual devices (cyborgs) always have N/A name. Trust me not a single normie even think about changing names of their bluetooth devices they don't even know how. While Wifi sometimes can have different name but 98% of the time it's the stock name.
holy shit

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yq7tpAMs8z6p/

ofc its (((Klaus Schwab))) who is involved, kill that kike (IN VIDEO GAME)
also i wonder why he didnt show what the device names were

holy shit
also forget to say that their MAC addresses don't show any manufacturer https://maclookup.app/

VAXXED

ChinkPhone

Also just noticed that one of them generate three bluetooth signals JFL

Why do they want to track average joes? Is there going to be a massive influx of people becoming mole men and start living underground? Why would they do that?

This is absolutely ridiculous.
I’m a mole man. Can’t speak for everyone else.

I think nanobots are everywhere now. They’re in the food, in the water, in the air, thanks to chemtrail shit. I’m pretty sure it was also on these nasal swab pcr things. I managed to get through 2020-2022 without having my nose forcefully penetrated (raped).

This is all funded by tax money. Jews want to turn goyim into “hackable animals”.

what would it show up as in the bluetooth menu
In a stock menu they won't show much if you have brand new phone they blocked it. You can download external apps like BLE Scanner, or Bluetooth Scanner or WiGLE Wifi
They will show as N/A and apple logo /w BLE in a BLE Scanner
They will show as the Unknown with "?" watch icon and protocol BLE
you should check it by yourself if you can connect to them if they have battery, time and multiple custom services then they are borgs. As long as you are around 10m from them they should be connectable if longer distance then there are issues with a signal. It may also be why the jews want to install 5G towers everywhere and even lamps need to have 5G routers. Hell even in the light bulbs in future. so better avoid banks, malls, train stations and movie theaters.

In a stock menu they won't show much if you have brand new phone they blocked it. You can download external apps like BLE Scanner, or Bluetooth Scanner or WiGLE Wifi
They will show as N/A and apple logo /w BLE in a BLE Scanner
They will show as the Unknown with "?" watch icon and protocol BLE
you should check it by yourself if you can connect to them if they have battery, time and multiple custom services then they are borgs. As long as you are around 10m from them they should be connectable if longer distance then there are issues with a signal. It may also be why the jews want to install 5G towers everywhere and even lamps need to have 5G routers. Hell even in the light bulbs in future. so better avoid banks, malls, train stations and movie theaters.

View attachment 1050309
uh
why is there 11 apple N/A things
there is only 3 people in the house including me
none of us got the jab either

Last edited:
why is there 11 apple N/A things
And how far are they from you? They could be your neighbors. Or maybe you all got graphene into your body thanks to the shedding vaxxies.

And how far are they from you? They could be your neighbors. Or maybe you all got graphene into your body thanks to the shedding vaxxies.
like 3 meters on average

like 3 meters on average
Then they may be infected with that nanotech. Check the distance when you get closer/further from them. And also on yourself. I can detect my neighbor when she is lying on her bed with 20cm distance between my phone and her body (or head?). She got extremely neurotic since she's been cybernetized.

Then they may be infected with that nanotech. Check the distance when you get closer/further from them. And also on yourself. I can detect my neighbor when she is lying on her bed with 20cm distance between my phone and her body (or head?). She got extremely neurotic since she's been cybernetized.
if this stuff is controlling us then how do we still have free will?

if this stuff is controlling us then how do we still have free will?
They haven't decided to broadcast the hivemind super ai commands or frequnces yet. Remember their plan is to lower population first to 500mil-2bil and then finally rule over them, they vaxed just 72% of the global population they want 100% no matter what. They want it to happen till 2030 hence the name Agenda 2030. We don't have much time left.

Last edited:
So you are the first incel cyborg i have spotted :feelskek: Or it's your family member? You gotta do the detox asap.
who knows at this point
did it again and it was like 0.03m at the lowest

They haven't decided to broadcast the hivemind super ai commands or frequnces yet. Remember their plan is to lower population first to 500mil-2bil and then finally rule over them, they vaxed just 72% of the global population they want 100% no matter what. They want it to happen till 2030 hence the name Agenda 2030. We don't have much time left.
why didnt they enable it and force people to kill themselves?

why didnt they enable it and force people to kill themselves?
because we non vaxxed would figure something out and fight the government and kikes they are still scared of us

because we non vaxxed would figure something out and fight the government and kikes they are still scared of us
the jews can just get their golems to kill us first and then have the golems kill themselves

who knows at this point
did it again and it was like 0.03m at the lowes
Yep you are a cyborg that is ready to be controlled. Take NAC, Zeolite, Zinc, VitD/C asap. If it still won't help within 2 weeks then try one by one:
Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Astaxanthin, Milk Thistle, staxanthin, pine needle tea, green tea, rooibos tea, hibiscus tea (hibiscus is in every herbal non sweetened tea), quercetin

the jews can just get their golems to kill us first and then have the golems kill themselves
Their tech is not that advanced they will most likely activate cyborgs to kill each other to have martial law. Schwab said that democracy will end this year and ai going to govern the chipped hivemind.

Their tech is not that advanced they will most likely activate cyborgs to kill each other to have martial law. Schwab said that democracy will end this year and ai going to govern the chipped hivemind.
we never had democracy
it was always rigged

we never had democracy
it was always rigged
ofc but it was a nice illusion for normies at least sometimes they could riot like french did by killing the elites including kikes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back