Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Corrupt cop commits suicide by shooting himself in the head AftER fellow officERs arrested by FBI and hit with fedERal charges.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Apparently this cop was the head of his department (shERiff), under whose watch a pre-trial detainee was beaten up by his deputies while he did nothing to stop them and didn’t report this breach of protocol to the feds.

this piece of shit human being would’ve arrested any of us (if we lived in amERica), thrown us in jail for being an incel and saying “mean things about women online” and gotten his goons with badges to beat the fuck out of us.

Rest in Piss, corrupt pig

How is this related to inceldom

Maybe read what I wrote, then you can see how it’s related to inceldom you dumbass low iq curry
I don´t know. This is a long shot, to be honest. It is very loosely, if at all related, to us. I don´t care about him at all. If the detainee was an incel It would be a different story, but if he beat up some chad or normie, well, I don´t give a fuck. The thing is that he got hit with charges, which might mean that the one he beated up had some influence and only attractive people mostly have influence. So it might have been the other way around too.

I don´t know. This is a long shot, to be honest. It is very loosely, if at all related, to us. I don´t care about him at all. If the detainee was an incel It would be a different story, but if he beat up some chad or normie, well, I don´t give a fuck. The thing is that he got hit with charges, which might mean that the one he beated up had some influence and only attractive people mostly have influence. So it might have been the other way around too.

This thread is at least better than half of the low effort low iq threads on inceldom discussion, don’t see anybody complaining about all those other trashy threads

This thread is at least better than half of the low effort low iq threads on inceldom discussion, don’t see anybody complaining about all those other trashy threads
That is a fair point. The quality went down with the influx of new greycels and 2024cels. A lot of them are just edgy kids that do not understand the blackpill because they were not hit by it the same way most of us were.

That is a fair point. The quality went down with the influx of new greycels and 2024cels. A lot of them are just edgy kids that do not understand the blackpill because they were not hit by it the same way most of us were.

The quality went down a long time ago, I’d say somewhERe around beginning of 2020. It’s been 4 years since then

Kill all pigs

We need another St. Christopher Dorner asap

good riddance. fuck him. wished the other officers would follow suit

Maybe read what I wrote, then you can see how it’s related to inceldom you dumbass low iq curry
I'm suffering from ADHD,so i don't go through retarded posts that is not related to inceldom and I know you are also a dumbass shitskin curry

Yeah it’s sad tbh. Most post currently are such bait it’s not even funny anymore

Apparently this cop was the head of his department (shERiff), under whose watch a pre-trial detainee was beaten up by his deputies while he did nothing to stop them and didn’t report this breach of protocol to the feds.

this piece of shit human being would’ve arrested any of us (if we lived in amERica), thrown us in jail for being an incel and saying “mean things about women online” and gotten his goons with badges to beat the fuck out of us.

Rest in Piss, corrupt pig
based thread, no incel should support police

What was the race of the detainee they beat

There’s good threds in it

I'm suffering from ADHD,so i don't go through retarded posts that is not related to inceldom and I know you are also a dumbass shitskin curry

I’m a shitskin curry but I’m not a dumbass like you lol. We r just same in race, don’t compare us in intelligence

FUCK DA POLICE

JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back