Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Could a Chad do this with a foid in the west?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
6665ac6

Let us be real here.

If you're a high-tier normie or below, NO FOID will love you enough to let this slide. They'll want an expensive wedding.

If you're a chadlite, you may get away with a small party.

If you're a gigachad, the foid will pay for everything.

When I was bluepilled and thought I will ever have a wedding, I still decided that it's not so important to have an expensive wedding. Tf with all those people competing in having most amount of drunk idiots in one place, especially in a shit hole like Russia or even worse. Knowing average wedding price could rather spend from half a year in some nice place abroad

No lol, specially not a cumskin foid

Burger land breeds arrogant entitled little shits who are easily manipulated for profit.

Comfort breeds weakness and entitlement.

I hope they have some ham in there at least.

Burger land breeds arrogant entitled little shits who are easily manipulated for profit.
I agree with this 100%.

These narcissistic, shallow demons want nothing short of perfection. They need to be curb stomped.
I hope they have some ham in there at least.
Ham is a luxury in Zimbabwe (according to reddit its from Harare). They probably would have put "butter" at best.

Let's be honest though. The cost of a wedding cake in the west alone could have fed all the guests and foids want more than just a cake.

Tbh I dont think even chad could get away with this

No lol, specially not a cumskin foid

Comfort breeds weakness and entitlement.
truer words were never spoken

A foid would tolerate this from a chad but thats it. Nowadays foids have no loyalty. Its all about dating up and landing the richest, most best looking CEO heir to a frozen food billion dollar mega corporation chad. If foids cant have a chad like that to themselves, they share

imagine going to a wedding and celebrating someone else getting pussy

@Hate_my_life does he mog you ?
I'm a better Norwood than him, but he facially mogs me (although I'm lighter in skin tone).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back