Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could a foid ever be hikikomori?

Could a foid ever be hikikomori?

• Yes, a foid could be hikikomori.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No, a foid could not be hikikomori.

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, unless she's truly physically ugly.

My mom is one of the most disgusting foids on the planet - she has a social life, and plus she has a toilet sister. It never began for me, because I’m an only child in a family full of toilets.

My mom could easily get laid, but she hates males so much, she became a fat lonely television-addicted monster.

Only if they want to and have severe mental ilnesses

Kek if you think a toilet would become so depressed that she couldn’t function in society.

No, a foid can not be hikikomori.

If a foid is not out living her best life, fucking chads and tyrones, and living life on easy-mode - she must be either fat or old.

women need validation way more than men do pretty sure if you took social media away from a toilet for a day they'd have a mental breakdown.

Kek if you think a toilet would become so depressed that she couldn’t function in society.
its not even just depression that causes this in males I would not count myself as depressed I just realize interacting with the majority of the pop is only to my determent as an ugly male so its basic self preservation.

They’re called dry fish ladies, and there are many.

Seems like me brotha, Im always in my room or house living room apartment whatever cave my ugly ass dwell in, If it were up to me, Id like the goverment to shoot me in the head painlessly so i can rest but if they really want me alive to waste theyre neetbuxx so be it, I cant change euthanasia laws.

No. Women would kill themselves if they were lonely for 10 hours straight.

No. Women would kill themselves if they were lonely for 10 hours straight.
Fake. I've seen literally ugly STEM women reclused in their rooms, studying non-stop.

Fake. I've seen literally ugly STEM women reclused in their rooms, studying non-stop.
It was an exaggeration + those same women you see “reclused” in their rooms are fucking left and right. Women literally cannot be lonely. It is biologically and humanly impossible for them.

It was an exaggeration + those same women you see “reclused” in their rooms are fucking left and right. Women literally cannot be lonely. It is biologically and humanly impossible for them.
Yes, loneliness isn’t so devastating when you can easily find company, which is the reality femoids live in. They have in-group preference with other femoids and can attract men quickly and easily. No problem for introverted femoids, but introverted men are screwed.