Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Could it be that the Chinese civilization was built by ancient White people?

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
I can't upload images, but look up the following:

Kushans
Yuezhi
Tocharians
Tarim Basin
Linzi
Silk road transmission of Buddhism

The 2,500-year-old Linzi population showed greater genetic similarity to present-day European populations than to present-day east Asian populations.

View: https://youtu.be/OB8eeVd7R_M?feature=shared

I think I have heard something along these lines before. I am also aware of the Tocharians, who were a group of Celts that migrated to present-day Western China/Central-Asia.

Definitely something worth reading into. I also believe that the Ancient Persians, Egyptians, and perhaps even Berbers were originally White but became muttified over centuries of racemixing.

I think I have heard something along these lines before. I am also aware of the Tocharians, who were a group of Celts that migrated to present-day Western China/Central-Asia.

Definitely something worth reading into. I also believe that the Ancient Persians, Egyptians, and perhaps even Berbers were originally White but became muttified over centuries of racemixing.
Well put. Don't forget Sumer, the cradle of civilization. Their statues had blue eyes.

Yes.

There was an international study on the ancient population of the city Linzi from 2,500 years ago by a team of Japanese and Chinese scientists. They found that the population was closer to West Eurasians (Europeans) and that by 500 AD the population had changed. China then immediately did a new study "debunking" this with an all chink team, and that's the final word on the subject even though China is an ultra nationalist totalitarian regime that hid the Tarim Basin mummies and they were only discovered by a tourist by accident in ~1985.

Also if you look at the spread of the chariot it tracks.
Char

Last edited:
Well put. Don't forget Sumer, the cradle of civilization. Their statues had blue eyes.
I am aware of this also.

I also noticed that some depictions of Berbers on ancient walls depicted them as much lighter skinned compared to Egyptians, and had much more "lighter" brown hair in comparison to the others depicted:

Screenshot 2023 10 28 at 12927 PM
Temple Pharaon d Egypte Seti 1er Libyens Amazigh

Yes.

There was an international study on the ancient population of the city Linzi from 2,500 years ago by a team of Japanese and Chinese scientists. They found that the population was closer to West Eurasians (Europeans) and that by 500 AD the population had changed. China then immediately did a new study "debunking" this with an all chink team, and that's the final word on the subject even though China is an ultra nationalist totalitarian regime that hid the Tocharian mummies and they were only discovered by a tourist by accident in ~1985.

Also if you look at the spread of the chariot it tracks.
View attachment 960197
Wow. Thank you for sharing this information. I always found it odd that the Chinese went to enormous lengths at first to conceal the race of the mummies (such as cutting off the mummies' heads). It's like they're trying to hide what really happened there.

North Africans were definitely white before the Islamic Trans Saharan slave trade, idk about Persians.

Last edited:
Oh I see you already mentioned the Linzi study, didn't read the OP before replying :feelskek:

But yeah I think that the old population of China was different than the people that came and outbred them and slowly took over like what happened with Sumer. The Sumerians as a people were only discovered less than a couple hundred years ago, they slowly got taken over by the Semitic population and everyone thought that the Semites created Sumer but it was a different people speaking a totally different language from a totally different language family.

North Africans were definitely white before the Islamic Trans Saharan slave trade, idk about Persians.
Oh I see you already mentioned the Linzi study, didn't read the OP before replying :feelskek:

But yeah I think that the old population of China was different than the people that came and outbred them and slowly took over like what happened with Sumer. The Sumerians as a people were only discovered less than a couple hundred years ago, they slowly got taken over by the Semitic population and everyone thought that the Semites created Sumer but it was a different people speaking a totally different language from a totally different language family.
It's sad to think once great civilizations were overrun by foreigners, and draw a comparison to what's happening in the West now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back