Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Counter-Strike finals on now hooray :D

Who u want 2 win?

• Total voters

I think they'll probably win this as they're very good now and they've already beaten Navi.

It does depend on the maps though.

I don't especially mind who wins. I'm a bit more familiar with Cloud9 but I like both.

I stopped playing 2 years ago but C9

I do find myself a touch more for Cloud9 because I know them better, but it's close.

Also like... certain players I like too like nafany, Twistzz, karrigan, Hobbit. So often I find myself rooting for them regardless of what else is going on lol

Strange how there aren't that many people there. I was expecting a much bigger venue. Odd.

I'm part Maltese too though so I guess that makes me especially keen on this tournament ^^

I play a ton of CS, but don't give a single shit about professional CS

nice, i used to play cs way back in the 1.5 days almost 2 decades ago...

nice, i used to play cs way back in the 1.5 days almost 2 decades ago...

Yeah I love it when a game stands the test of time!

Even Valorant is basically CS + magic. XD

used to play competitive for a bit, i still remember the brutal pistol rounds lol. at the higher levels pretty much everyone are doing headshots.

used to play competitive for a bit, i still remember the brutal pistol rounds lol. at the higher levels pretty much everyone are doing headshots.

Funny thing is I'm really not a very competitive person. I also hardly ever play PvP.

But esports like this just have so much energy, you know? You don't have to be super into either of those things to enjoy supporting teams and enjoy the fun of it all, especially if you like the game ^^

I've played all the CS games yeah. I'm not super big on Source but I like 1.6, CZ and GO.

Don't know don't care. Wasn't one of those E-sports fags a femboy?

Don't know don't care. Wasn't one of those E-sports fags a femboy?

I find that CS is at least currently not very woke, overall.

A bit, but way less than most other mainstream games.

Both have very strong wizard powers

There's a big market for pro game spectating.

Yeah it's good fun I think. Lively and interesting and varied.

I do find myself supporting/liking some teams and players but even when I don't mind who wins it's still entertaining :)