Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couples Always Taunt Me

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Every time I make eye contact with a couple, they'll always smile at me and start making out as if they know I'm a lonely virgin. Today at school, I saw a foid who rejected me two weeks ago walking around with her boyfriend, as soon as she saw me, she started smiling and then hugged her boyfriend's arm. FML

they sense eye contact so they do exhibitionist things . just dont look at them and they may not react. look through them if you have to even look in their direction.

Now imagine the reaction from Normies if you stopped right in front of a homeless man and started to slowly consume a delicious smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese, smiling at him between bites and laughing. If the homeless man got angry and gave you a concrete nap would the people around you feel bad for you? They would probably think you got exactly what you deserve.

I once had a close friend and his gf over (i wanted him to come alone so we can play on the pc and have a drink but he decided to bring her along) and they literally started making out in front of me like a bunch of fucking animals, in my own fucking house. i told them to have some decency so they stopped and my friend took it lightly but the foid got shy and embarrassed, such low iq i cant fucking believe it.

She's a whore, move on to another one.

Oh yeah this happened to a friend too, there was this hot blonde whom he was attracted to. She was with her bf and saw him, then started making out passionately while watching him, man women are weird creatures lmao the mental shit they do is really ridiculous sometimes

Resonates had that today whilst I was outside.

I NEVER make eye contact with them or foids

Are you ethnic? Only noodlewhores do this to me :feelskek:

brutal, i remember when a foid at school rejected me and the next day she was walking around with some curly haired tallfag chad. absolute ragefuel that day, had fantasies about going ER that night

Why do these girls prefer obnoxious brutes and not a supreme gentleman like me

This doesn't get any easier in your late 20's and early 30's either, those couples pairing up and going to parties turns into moving in together, getting married and having kids whilst life leaves you in the dust. Browsing social media to see what became of your old class becomes a form of self harm.

women literlly want to hurt incels feelings unprovoked idk why. my theory is they hate our genes and existence so much they want to make us feel as shit as possible so we kill ourselves and no one has the misery of replicating with our genetics

That's because your in highschool and everyone is horny