Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Covid vaccines were the great NPC test

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"INJECT UNTESTED EXPERIMENTAL DNA ALTERING TECHNOLOGY INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM GOYIM!"

Ultimate NPC test. Of course some people who didn't take it were likely NPC nuts but I know that a good quantity of people who didn't take it including myself avoided it because they pushed out in a few months and didn't give it any long term studies like most vaccines receive to see its effects in 13+ years. Here's a great peer reviewed study that goes over everything they did wrong

Now you're seeing negative effects showing up. High percentage of never before seen blood clots in dead bodies. Companies that pushed the vaccines out being sued.

Normies literally injected this experimental untested technology into their blood because their masters told them to.

According to a 393-page confidential document requested by the EMA and released in August 2022 [114], Pfizer had by that time documented approximately 1.6 million AEs covering nearly every organ system [114, 252,253]. One-third of the AEs were classified as serious. Among the many findings were 3,711 tumors, 264 categories of vascular disorders (73,542 cases total), over 100,000 blood and lymphatic disorders, 127,000 cardiac disorders (including 270 categories of heart damage in addition to myocarditis and pericarditis), 77,000 psychiatric disorders (including psychoses, depression, suicide and suicidal behaviors), and hundreds of categories of neurological disorders (696,508 cases total), many of which are considered very rare, a clear indication of grave hazards. These estimates offer a striking contrast with the official FDA document titled “Summary Basis for Regulatory Action” dated November 8, 2021, in which the review committee voted to approve the Pfizer-BioNTech product [56]. The report’s entire “Risk-Benefit Assessment” section consists of a single sentence: “Considering the data submitted to support the safety and effectiveness of COMIRNATY that have been presented and discussed in this document, as well as the seriousness of COVID-19, the Review Committee is in agreement that the risk/benefit balance for COMIRNATY is favorable and supports approval for use in individuals 16 years of age and older" [56].

I fought through tooth and nail to not have it but I couldn't escape it and I'm pissed. I needed at least one for school + work but never gotten a single booster. Not looking forward to seeing what results of it

So many Indians are getting chest pain and heart palpitations. Atleast in west there was vaccine hesitancy, here everyone believes the government

According to a 393-page confidential document requested by the EMA and released in August 2022 [114], Pfizer had by that time documented approximately 1.6 million AEs covering nearly every organ system [114, 252,253]. One-third of the AEs were classified as serious. Among the many findings were 3,711 tumors, 264 categories of vascular disorders (73,542 cases total), over 100,000 blood and lymphatic disorders, 127,000 cardiac disorders (including 270 categories of heart damage in addition to myocarditis and pericarditis), 77,000 psychiatric disorders (including psychoses, depression, suicide and suicidal behaviors), and hundreds of categories of neurological disorders (696,508 cases total), many of which are considered very rare, a clear indication of grave hazards. These estimates offer a striking contrast with the official FDA document titled “Summary Basis for Regulatory Action” dated November 8, 2021, in which the review committee voted to approve the Pfizer-BioNTech product [56]. The report’s entire “Risk-Benefit Assessment” section consists of a single sentence: “Considering the data submitted to support the safety and effectiveness of COMIRNATY that have been presented and discussed in this document, as well as the seriousness of COVID-19, the Review Committee is in agreement that the risk/benefit balance for COMIRNATY is favorable and supports approval for use in individuals 16 years of age and older" [56].
Brutal

So many Indians are getting chest pain and heart palpitations. Atleast in west there was vaccine hesitancy, here everyone believes the government
That's why the elite want to replace white people with ethnics. Most ethnics are far more submissive.

muzzles also was an NPC test as well as PCR tests, to see if you're obedient or not.

Last edited:
I got dubble vaxxed. I don't understand what's the big deal? All reasons anti-vaxxers cite are just retarded.

I cant stand his face and being mogged thru an entire movie!
Understandable, but if that's the case you can't really watch any movie since Hollywood is chad only

I got dubble vaxxed. I don't understand what's the big deal? All reasons anti-vaxxers cite are just retarded.
In the next 5 years the truth will be out

Understandable, but if that's the case you can't really watch any movie since Hollywood is chad only
I dont watch anything much tbh, I watched Ted and that kid isnt chad so i could watch that.

Not every movie has a chad but mostly all but not all, There are also animes that features subhumans aswell but anime is somewhat tolerable if its not a love setting.

Pure blood gang.

people in the know didn't pay attention to any of that bullshit measures, they only wore muzzles for cameras so npcs follow.

1826.jpg
there were more photos for this or similar meeting where only serves wore muzzles

Covid was a psyop in general. It was not as bad as how people portrayed it lol. I used to go out without mask all the time and probably had it at one point.

All normies lost their minds over it though. The lockdown times were some of the most enjoyable years for me.

That's why the elite want to replace white people with ethnics. Most ethnics are far more submissive.
Their intact culture gets them reproducing early, and then droning

Read the study I linked. The reason the vaccine is questionable is because it's using untested experimental technology. Most vaccines are suggested to have a 13 year test period to see the long term effects and side effects. Covid vaccine is even worse because again it's an experimental technology and not even a real vaccine.

Covid was a psyop in general. It was not as bad as how people portrayed it lol. I used to go out without mask all the time and probably had it at one point.

All normies lost their minds over it though. The lockdown times were some of the most enjoyable years for me.
Based

people in the know didn't pay attention to any of that bullshit measures, they only wore muzzles for cameras so npcs follow.

1826.jpg
there were more photos for this or similar meeting where only serves wore muzzles
Fucking NPCs who wore the muzzles

Enjoy this brocel

Within a few years when the effects of the vaccine becomes more noticeable. Most leftists are going to try and say that they were always against vaccine mandates when they were demanding those who refused it to have them fired and get thrown in jail.

All vaccinated mfs will die. unvaccinated sperm and eggs will become valuable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back