Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cow begs slaughterhouse worker not to kill it

@Cowcel when I find him and put him in my penislossus chamber

@Cowcel when I find him and put him in my penislossus chamber
This is an incel moment.

You may be wondering what an "incel moment" is, well here it is, defined.

-When confronted with interracial relationships, this triggers a primal urge in the incel. Half enraged, half aroused he is reminded by his own loneliness and the high desire to be in a meaningful relationship with a women. Protip, he never will

-When confronted by criticism of race and gender dynamics, wojacks, ad-homs will follow. The incel isn't educated so his immediate reaction is to rage and expose his white fragility

-Though he posts photos and memes about how he hates women, all he wants is to be with a women. The problem is, he's not attractive and never will be. Women avoid him like a plague so he attacks anonymously on the internet (notice how he's a complete coward).

-His response when he has no argument is typical "dilate", "nigger", "cope" "seethe" etc. You know when they post this, you've won and witnessed an incel moment.

-Deep down, they're extremely fragile and insecure. They've never really interacted with people outside of their own family so they've never developed proper intellectual and emotional relationships.

-Typically lean right, MAGA despite not really knowing anything about policy, history or society in general. They're obsessed with SJW's, women, minorities even though they don't know any. Easily brainwashed and indoctrinated. Youtubers like PJW, Milo & Steven Crowder have them changing their worldviews every video they post. They're unable to form coherent arguments but are overly emotional when it comes to issues. Notice phrases like "Political correction is destroying our media!" despite not giving any examples on set topics.

That's it folks, a quick guide to spot incel moments and incel rage. Pass it along.

The fear in it's eyes.

Send this vid to all the so-called Vegan lifestyle foids just for fun.

This is an incel moment.

-When confronted with interracial relationships, this triggers a primal urge in the incel. Half enraged, half aroused he is reminded by his own loneliness and the high desire to be in a meaningful relationship with a women. Protip, he never will

-When confronted by criticism of race and gender dynamics, wojacks, ad-homs will follow. The incel isn't educated so his immediate reaction is to rage and expose his white fragility

-Though he posts photos and memes about how he hates women, all he wants is to be with a women. The problem is, he's not attractive and never will be. Women avoid him like a plague so he attacks anonymously on the internet (notice how he's a complete coward).

-His response when he has no argument is typical "dilate", "nigger", "cope" "seethe" etc. You know when they post this, you've won and witnessed an incel moment.

-Deep down, they're extremely fragile and insecure. They've never really interacted with people outside of their own family so they've never developed proper intellectual and emotional relationships.

-Typically lean right, MAGA despite not really knowing anything about policy, history or society in general. They're obsessed with SJW's, women, minorities even though they don't know any. Easily brainwashed and indoctrinated. Youtubers like PJW, Milo & Steven Crowder have them changing their worldviews every video they post. They're unable to form coherent arguments but are overly emotional when it comes to issues. Notice phrases like "Political correction is destroying our media!" despite not giving any examples on set topics.

That's it folks, a quick guide to spot incel moments and incel rage. Pass it along.

Nigga this is the third time you post a cow slaughter video

makes me want to eat a burger

This is an incel moment.

I like that last part

My mom isn't an alcoholic. She drank during a celebration. She doesn't drink any other time. Maybe twice a year, if there is more than just New Years, otherwise it is once a year. No one was "exposed" to pedophilia. I don't send nudes to married men. I don't "leave my daughter alone" with anyone. She is either with me and my boyfriend, my parents, or her father and his wife. The username is coawh85, not cow69.

This is an incel moment.

seeth harder nigger
Grin Wojak | Wojak Feels Guy | Know Your Meme | Meme on ME.ME

pee pee poo poo =)

Over for @Cowcel

Have you seen the by some animal rights org leaked video with the sheeps? Fucking wild

This is an incel moment.

737912_lilirulu_wing-its-batch-22-9-october-2018.png

Elab. Link?
Can't find it. Maybe it was pigs? There was some guy going mad committing abuse, because some animals jumped over some barrier. Bashed heads and then randomly stabbing in the stomach. It was with blood everywhere and living animals half dead animals all over the place.

Can't find it. Maybe it was pigs? There was some guy going mad committing abuse, because some animals jumped over some barrier. Bashed heads and then randomly stabbing in the stomach. It was with blood everywhere and living animals half dead animals all over the place.
I haven't seen that :feelsmega:

Found this, but not the one I meant.
:feelspuke: JewTube allows that yet bans most of the incel/blackpill channels
poor cow, i have more empathy for animals than normies tbh, yeah i still eat meat (hypocrisy)
Same ded srs

That would be a really tough job. Hopefully that lab grown meat really takes off and we can get even better tasting burgers for cheaper and not have to kill for them.

[QUOTE="pp183, post: 5740610, member: 19079"

You need the video to close out with the McDonalds tune ba da ba duh da I'm lovin' it.

hm wow
i might feel bad for 1 second before i bbq

Jfl you can't eat dog but you can eat cows wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back