Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Crab pill damn

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I’ve looked at my bank statement and I have spent $400 this month on crab jfl. Using crab to cope has caused this shit man fuck foids man they make me buy expensive seafood and shi just to cope

Why don't you just put on a ski mask take crab and walk out. Just under the amount that is punishable in your state. If you live in america the feds won't even try to look for you tbh

You think you have it bad? Im coping with the lobster tail pill

25425.jpg

What do you think about the idea to become a crab fisherman? Potential lifefuel for you

Would you brush your teeth if it meant you got free crab meat any time you want?

King crab or snow crab? :ahegao:

Thank you for your high IQ contributions to Inceldom Discussion. Keep up the great work.
cheerleader-cheerleading.gif

Wash the damn teeth pajeet

Why don't you just put on a ski mask take crab and walk out. Just under the amount that is punishable in your state. If you live in america the feds won't even try to look for you tbh
This. Just don't do it in a rural republican state though @Saysitsover

Dudes got to have his crab

This. Just don't do it in a rural republican state though @Saysitsover
He will probably get away with stealing crab legs from stores in Downtown Manhattan or in Downtown Los Angeles. I don't know if he lives in the United States

Did u find crab seeds to grow in ur garden?

I hate sea food

I only eat basic food

I had crab legs, a bitch to get open

Last edited: