Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Creepcel Trait: Women check your stories and ignore your DMs

Narcicel's Oneitis

Narcicel's Oneitis

Finally updated it!!! New discord: pxoi
★★
If you developed a connection/attachment this may arguably be worse than never meeting them for some people/situations.

Have one of my oneitises doing this to me on IG rn because I am trucel creepcel narcicel :feelsrope:

Mogs me for having women looking at your stories

Mogs me for having women looking at your stories
Nah trust me, it's arguably easily jack shit if they ignore ur dms.

Kinda wish we could build something more except... ye

but i'm a creep... I'm a weirdoo00o0o0.... :cryfeels:

If you developed a connection/attachment this may arguably be worse than never meeting them for some people/situations.

Have one of my oneitises doing this to me on IG rn because I am trucel creepcel narcicel :feelsrope:
Nigga they aren't checking your stories on purpose. They just see it randomly while scrolling through their feed. They probably don't even watch them and just skip past them within a second

When youre a zoomer who started puberty 3 years ago and think youre an incel and its over

Using IG is a waste of time if ur incel

I have IG, and yes, some girls I have there check my stories, and they're usually the same ones
Nigga they aren't checking your stories on purpose. They just see it randomly while scrolling through their feed. They probably don't even watch them and just skip past them within a second
As much as I like to cope, this is the reality.

I know right :feelskek: did he really think they care about his "stories" JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back