Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Cringe" is a word used by gen z to refer to ugly men who do anything (exist).

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
I used to think zoomer said cringe when someone did something embarrassing. But with time and the advent of tiktok I realized that the concept is much deeper and has a blackpill connotation. Gen z uses the concept "cringe" whenever an ugly person explains something, does something ridiculous or just does something against the neurotypical grain. For example, the other day, a FOID posted a video on tiktok of a boneless, short, incel-faced Mexican guy going to the bus stop, and said he gave "cringe" for being dressed in unfashionable attire. But if that same outfit was worn by chad, it would be cool and something to admire. :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

You can't win as an ugly man.
A foid can just wear makeup.

It's never cringey when a hot guy does it.

They're just making up the words without describing it.

Typical zoomerfag normgroids

Any action you do as a nonNT against a NT will be considered cringy, awkward and creepy sadly......

Great observation I used to see this as hating but gen z using the term cringe could be put into a separate category.