Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Croatia is land of neetcels

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
More than half of people live with their parents[UWSL].Way more than rest of EU.Croatia is a land of neetcels.This is because you can't (((rent))) an appartment with only one paycheck its too expensive.I wonder how many of those 60% are incels.Its gotta be a lot.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]According to Eurostat data for 2016, more than half (58.7 percent) of young Croats aged between 25 and 34 were still living with their parents, putting Croatia in first place for this statistic. The average at the EU level is only 28.5 percent, twice as low as it is in Croatia, reports Index[/UWSL]

Over for croatiacels

Over for croatiacels
Yes dedsrs my brother my sister and me all live with our mom.I am a full time neetcel and my brother is a part time neetcel.Only my mom and sister work all the time

More than half of people live with their parents[UWSL].Way more than rest of EU.Croatia is a land of neetcels.This is because you can't (((rent))) an appartment with only one paycheck its too expensive.I wonder how many of those 60% are incels.Its gotta be a lot.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]According to Eurostat data for 2016, more than half (58.7 percent) of young Croats aged between 25 and 34 were still living with their parents, putting Croatia in first place for this statistic. The average at the EU level is only 28.5 percent, twice as low as it is in Croatia, reports Index[/UWSL]
Kike fault

What pisses me off is that young men are never featured on news reports about poverty. It's always foid this and foid that.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Yes dedsrs my brother my sister and me all live with our mom.I am a full time neetcel and my brother is a part time neetcel.Only my mom and sister work all the time
your father? dead or left you because he is a high-value man and thus you are not a real incel?

your father? dead or left you because he is a high-value man and thus you are not a real incel?
My mom divorced him when he was young and i was raised by a single mother for most of my childhood.He is a drunkard nowadays not a high value man jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back