Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Croatian immigrants from ireland and sweden are returning to croatia bc of the shitskins there

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★★
Many croats work as farm helpers/dishwashers/storage workers in sweden, ireland etc
In my town at least 3 families returned back bc of the state of shitskin terrorism in stockholm and malmo. They were just workers and had to live in cheap housing with shitskins.

croats are shitskins too pal

croats are shitskins too pal
Funny GIF

@WacoGoesDown @edgelordcel
What is the opinion of goth slavs?

never seen one
and its good that our workhorses are returning
Many croats work as farm helpers/dishwashers/storage workers in sweden, ireland etc
In my town at least 3 families returned back bc of the state of shitskin terrorism in stockholm and malmo. They were just workers and had to live in cheap housing with shitskins.
well at least they dont have swedecucks looking down on them anymore, now its horvat oligarchs :ahegao: ali narod je narod

also another thing i dont believe in the ''south slav'' jew propaganda
we wuzn't suka blyat, we wuz indigenous balkaners, I mean that

never seen one
and its good that our workhorses are returning

well at least they dont have swedecucks looking down on them anymore, now its horvat oligarchs :ahegao: ali narod je narod
I think that the hatred towards migrants will unite the Europe

also another thing i dont believe in the ''south slav'' jew propaganda
we wuzn't suka blyat, we wuz indigenous balkaners, I mean that
I was joking about goth slavs. We are gigamixed. Balkans are the Brazil of the Europe. Mix of Slavs, Germanic tribes, Dinaric tribes, Dacians, Thracians and your favourite nationality:feelsEhh:.

I was literally about to comment "I thought you were American Fat Link"

Haha based Croatians !!!!!!
South-Slavs often dont fuck around!
I most recently came across an interview of Serbian women, and all of them said they prefer their own men, I respect that.
I think Croatians are the same in that regard, Balkan people often don´t like outsiders.

BASED

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back