Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Croatian parliament votes harsher sentences if a foid is murdered

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★

A new criminal offence is to be introduced, of aggravated murder of a woman, for which the penalty will range from 10 years’ imprisonment to long-term imprisonment.

Since foids don't usually report their hot molesters i wonder how will those other laws work out.

Man murder = No one cares
Woman murder = Go spend your whole life in jail

:society:

in almost every country on earth men are the majority of murder victim croatia included so I don't even understand how they justify shit like this also thought croatia was more based.

Man murder = No one cares
Woman murder = Go spend your whole life in jail

:society:

in almost every country on earth men are the majority of murder victim croatia included so I don't even understand how they justify shit like this also thought croatia was more based.
Pretty much. Men are overwhelmingly the majority of homicide victims basically everywhere on the planet, however, a bunch of first-world feminists have decided that the tiny amount of homicides with female victims are the real problem and need special attention and even a term for them, because we as a species have an instinct and imperative to protect females over males they've gotten the institutions in their countries to accept this, and now those countries are forcing the rest of the world to follow suit:society::society::feelsclown::feelsclown:.

Reminder that the same feminists and liberals who will endlessly tell you that women are oppressed:feelskek: and men are privileged:lul:, will also happily admit that having a majority of women on their side gives them moral superiority because of how gynocentric humanity is and that they fear more women in right-wing circles because this would threaten that moral superiority and could give it to their enemies.

Last edited:
Pretty much. Men are overwhelmingly the majority of homicide victims basically everywhere on the planet, however, a bunch of first-world feminists have decided that the tiny amount of homicides with female victims are the real problem and need special attention and even a term for them, because we as a species have an instinct and imperative to protect females over males they've gotten the institutions in their countries to accept this, and now those countries are forcing the rest of the world to follow suit:society::society::feelsclown::feelsclown:.
Reminds me of that 1 in 4 homeless people are women campaign in Australia or was it the UK was years ago.

Reminds me of that 1 in 4 homeless people are women campaign in Australia or was it the UK was years ago.
Yeah, I remember that, that was a classic:feelskek::feelskek:.

Clown world. And those women are often heroin addicts, you think that men didn't offer them shelter and help before? But they will steal and invite their druggies into you apartment if you let them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back