Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Crumbley is Hybristophiliamaxxed

Pajeet micropenis 5 foot 2 mass murderer still waiting for his snowbunnies. :feelsseriously:
Meanwhile getting used as booty meat by Tyrone in the creepy, wet cells of England. :dafuckfeels:

Meanwhile getting used as booty meat by Tyrone in the creepy, wet cells of England. :dafuckfeels:
England prisons are not like US prisons. Gay shit is not tolerated. It's not like american prisons with gay booty bandit negros raping their prison bitches all day. You do gay shit in an English prison and some NORF FC thug will bash your head in or pour a boiling kettle on you.

England prisons are not like US prisons. Gay shit is not tolerated. It's not like american prisons with gay booty bandit negros raping their prison bitches all day. You do gay shit in an English prison and some NORF FC thug will bash your head in or pour a boiling kettle on you.
Boiled sugar water brah ! Oy !

It’s over for him. You HAVE to kill yourself after doing a shooting

In my weird story about the curry it's easy to assume most curries are either in the UK, Canada or back home.
Bro I just coomed on my keyboard and it typed that out.

whats the point of being a mass murderer when you get caught byt the cuckolice

whats the point of being a mass murderer when you get caught byt the cuckolice
To fangirlmax. Ideally you’ll stay alive long enough to fug some crazy bitches before roping since you’ll be in prison for life

To fangirlmax. Ideally you’ll stay alive long enough to fug some crazy bitches before roping since you’ll be in prison for life
just one problem, you gotta be white and not indian.

has there been any curry mass murderers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back