Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cruzcel killed stacies

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/the-victims-of-the-douglas-high-mass-shooting/ar-BBJaSQb?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp#image=BBJaSAB|7

Eyyy, nice. Curious about all of the 17 dead normies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHBAHBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Holy shit he also killed Chads
joaquin%20oliver

Dude was easily model status at fucking 17 years old. UNREAL.

God bless him.

NicholasDworet

Future Chad Thundercock also. Kid was 15. Definitely at 18+ he'd be a frat boy.

LOL he killed 17 but they only put the Chad and Stacy pictures in that article. LMAO

anincelforlifelol said:
NicholasDworet

Future Chad Thundercock also. Kid was 15. Definitely at 18+ he'd be a frat boy.

Beautiful catch! props to him

still praising a normie shooter i see.

He had a gf, he wasnt an incel.

You guys are low iq

Virginp0wers said:
You guys are low iq

chads get blown the fuck out bang bang!

Also, he really did kill Stacy-lites and Chad-lites. Zero ugly people got killed, save for the teacher.

7339er said:
LOL he killed 17 but they only put the Chad and Stacy pictures in that article. LMAO

I JUST NOTICED WTF HAHA

Virginp0wers said:

You guys are low iq

Having a gf means nothing these days tbh. For all we know he was probably doing her homework for her in exchange of pretending to be his gf in public

Captvic said:
Having a gf means nothing these days tbh. 

????

Are you retarded or exposing yourself as a normie.

You realise what forum your on??

Stop making excuses for why your worshipping a normie shooter LUL

anincelforlifelol said:

joaquin%20oliver

idc about shooter being 'normie', the fact that he got bruk up is amazing!

Virginp0wers said:
????

I don't give a fuck. He killed Chads and Stacys. That's all I care about.

anincelforlifelol said:

joaquin%20oliver

AKATOSH BLASS.

Virginp0wers said:
????

Stop virtue signalling with the moral code of conduct of blue pilled normiefags.
You always tend to do this. Who gives a flying fuck about those chads? I certainly don't.

17 victims...yet they only show the good looking victims. STRONG KEK LMFAOOOOO. You GOT to love society.

eliotrogerhere said:
I honestly think that you are Cuck tears in disguise. Cruz has a LITERAL KILLCOUNT of Chadlites and Stacies. A school shooter by definition cannot be a normie. I think that you are purposely derailing this.

Killed.

What did his gf look like then?

7339er said:

They're really asking for it.

FeminismsCancer said:
Stop virtue signalling with the moral code of conduct of blue pilled normiefags.
You always tend to do this. Who gives a flying fuck about those chads? I certainly don't.

incels are allowed to have morals whether you fucking like it or not.

eliotrogerhere said:
I honestly think that you are Cuck tears in disguise. Cruz has a LITERAL KILLCOUNT of Chadlites and Stacies. A school shooter by definition cannot be a normie. I think that you are purposely derailing this.

he had a gf and you still think hes incel thats fucking hilarious.

Also i must be a pretty convincing cucktears member if ive been around since last year.

More victims: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15/parkland-shooting-victims-include-young-students-coach-who-saved-others-in-florida-high-school.html

Virginp0wers said:

he had a gf and you still think hes incel thats fucking hilarious.

Also i must be a pretty convincing cucktears member if ive been around since last year.

A ugly subhuman who probably got a gf by luck years ago, and when she dumped him he could not ever receive that same validation so he went nuts.

Virginp0wers said:
You guys are low iq
Thats not really the point, he decided to take action against immoral normies, isn't that whats really important at the end of the day? Even if he wasn't strictly speaking an incel, he is still clearly an ally of ours

Virginp0wers said:

You know why you're still virgin?
I can totally picture you doing Nice Guy game, always trying to look like a good guy.
It will never work. Forget normie morals, even femoids don't care if it's Chad violating the rules.

anincelforlifelol said:
A ugly subhuman who probably got a gf by luck years ago, and when she dumped him he could not ever receive that same validation so he went nuts.

I have no attention spam for fakecels or normies ( of which this shooter is both )

Suicel said:
More victims: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15/parkland-shooting-victims-include-young-students-coach-who-saved-others-in-florida-high-school.html

Access Denied

Wew. No more sucking Chad's cock for this Stacy.

493FAFF200000578-5393919-Carmen_Schentrup_16_was_also_killed_in_the_shooting_Carmen_was_a-m-188_1518723960960.jpg

FeminismsCancer said:
You know why you're still virgin?
I can totally picture you doing Nice Guy game, always trying to look like a good guy.
It will never work. Forget normie morals, even femoids don't care if it's Chad violating the rules.

nice guy game?

you do realise ive never had a friend and im a nearly 22 touchless with no job for 2 years.

Explain how i run this supposed " nice guy game " if I dont talk to people.

:thinking:

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Access Denied

article-5393919-493FE56000000578-311_964x487.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5393919/First-victim-Florida-high-school-massacre-pictured.html

Suicel said:

493FAFF200000578-5393919-Carmen_Schentrup_16_was_also_killed_in_the_shooting_Carmen_was_a-m-188_1518723960960.jpg

Did they reveal pictures of his supposed girlfriend?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Did they reveal pictures of his supposed girlfriend?

Unfortunately not.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Also, he really did kill Stacy-lites and Chad-lites. Zero ugly people got killed, save for the teacher.

This truly was the best valentine'sa day gift ever. Chad and Stacy literally BTFO.

That's 11 pictures, wonder who else got got.

Only one subhuman femoid and one azn, remarkable... Others are chadlite/stacy-lite.

He might be incel despite the GF rumors.

Standing next to him was his public defender, Melisa McNeil, who comforted him by putting a hand around his shoulder. 'He's sad. He's mournful. He's remorseful. He is fully aware of what is going on, and he's just a broken human being,' she said.

So someone explain to me why most of you praise this guy for what he did. He wasn't a hero he was mentally ill like most of you claiming to be incel. You are incel not because of your looks, the ugliest person can be lived. Maybe change your attitude, let go of your false hate. Half of you are white kids from the middle class. Congrats you won at life. Now get out of the house and go get laid. It will destress you. If you still feel the same then go week out a mental health proffesional. You need it.

kkt6 said:
A FAIR KILL

My life sux so bad that I actually have schadenfreude from this. Now I know I reached a new level.

NYincel said:
My life sux so bad that I actually have schadenfreude from this. Now I know I reached a new level.
Welcome to the club.

Inceltears have schadenfreude from your suffering, now there's no shame in feeling the same towards normies.

Holy crap he did not kill a single incel. Did he shoot indiscriminately or did he pick his targets?

7339er said:

Those were the kids whose parents released their photos to the media.

Anyway, this is pretty sad tbh. Doesn't matter if you're incel or not, you don't deserve to be shot dead for no apparent reason when you're in school, which is suppose to be a safe place to learn.

Suicel said:

Tbh (I know this bluepilled) I am sad this lady died. She looks like the type of girl that I would like. The rest I don't give a shit about.

spicycurry said:
Tbh (I know this bluepilled) I am sad this lady died. She looks like the type of girl that I would like. The rest I don't give a shit about.

LOL, she would not touch you with a 10 foot pole. Shit, she would probably ask her Chad boyfriend to humiliate you in public just for breathing in the same zip code as her.

AWALT. Serves her right. The prettier they are, the funnier it is when they get sent to suck cocks in Hell.

RichCel said:
LOL, she would not touch you with a 10 foot pole. Shit, she would probably ask her Chad boyfriend to humiliate you in public just for breathing in the same zip code as her.

AWALT. Serves her right. The prettier they are, the funnier it is when they get sent to suck cocks in Hell.

This is very true sadly. There is no way for incels to win in life. Tbh I thought she looked like the kind of girl who would like islamic looking guys, but you are right she is another whore and may she rot.

He did better than ER