Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cryptic message

shrewed

shrewed

Eclipse
-
10% - Beginning fight in ID
Since I've been on the eyes of moderators so I'll write this carefully.

Cf dbsfgvm hvzt uif npet bsf tpz boe dbo'u fwfo ublf kplft tp zpv hpuub cf dbsfgvm.
Uifz epo'u btl sfbtpot kvtu cbo zpv boe kvnq po zpv mjlf jejput

Uif npet mjufsbmmz cboofe nf pwfs b tijuuz hbz kplf po uif vtfs @OpJefbXibuUpEp boe if jt bmtp b hbz qvttz btt gbh xip dsjft pwfs op sfbtpo

Stay safe guys

i agree, the mods are pretty soy and sometimes act on power abuse, wont say which admin it was that abused his power but still, the mods can be pretty soy

i agree, the mods are pretty soy and sometimes act on power abuse, wont say which admin it was that abused his power but still, the mods can be pretty soy
And the user I mentioned with the @ mark is also soy

dnr kill yourself

What if you're the problem

What if you're the problem
i have gotten a warn before and the reason was obviously rightful because it was against the rules but other users have been banned due to power abusing mods

Well, if you can't restrain yourself from posting gay shit, maybe mods aren't the problem :feelshaha:

Well, if you can't restrain yourself from posting gay shit, maybe mods aren't the problem :feelshaha:
I don't think you understand son so comeback when you understand.
Making fun of a guy using homosexual terms doesn't promote homosexuality.

I don't think you understand son so comeback when you understand.
Making fun of a guy using homosexual terms doesn't promote homosexuality.
gallery_1705940553213-jpg.1046174

Cryptic these balls