Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Crypto cels is this good allocation?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Crypto cels. I am planning on buying 15k in crypto coins.

3k eth
3k xlm
3k cardano
3k litecoin
3k for dips when coins fall

trademaxx , investing takes a lot of time to make profit

How does 15k sound

No because:
a) no confirmation of bull run resumption
b) not altcoin season to be buying altcoins.

Just try to mimic the market with some crypto index fund like OTCMKTS:BITW. Bitwise 10 Crypto Index Units Beneficial Interest.
Assume you have no insight over millions of participants in the market, the wisdom of the herd is true 99/100.
Things will be priced incredibly well to risk unless people go extremely speculative and go too far on one side of the trade: most investments are just functions of risk.

Only get bitcoin because it's the only one with a cap. Then wait...

I mean... if you're willing to gamble with that money it's your choice, but Bitcoin is doing a similar thing it did in 2017. Too many normalfags got into it. I wish I had money to invest.

personally i would go with litecoin, doge, aeternity, cortex, rvn, firo, and grin. all strong (but lesser known) coins with excellent use cases

You're going to lose all your money.

Put 1k into XRP next time it dips down to .50 USD. It's at least going to go to $10 after they win this lawsuit.

Lmao I have also invested like $100 in cardano. Probably will never see returns on that

On my bitcoin I have like 30k profit though

15k XMR...read the whitepaper...glownigger proof and criminally underrated