Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Crypto cunts are more annoying than the stock advice jews

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
At the very least stocks are something tangible, I’m gonna stab someone in the eyes the next time my fucking Redditor coworker goes on about the “block chain” and how they’re getting on the “grass roots” yet he’s stuck in a dead end job. Jew shills KYS immediately

Cryptobros are a mix of stock market gurus and memelords. No wonder they are insufferable kek. "HODL, shitcoin to the moon, HODL the lambo is almost there retards :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

problem is that its over, opportunity was there, once upon a time

With some exceptions(blue chip stocks) most stocks can fall anytime , but real estate is a necessity and will exist forever.I can't say the same about crypto which can dump to 0 anytime.

At the very least stocks are something tangible, I’m gonna stab someone in the eyes the next time my fucking Redditor coworker goes on about the “block chain” and how they’re getting on the “grass roots” yet he’s stuck in a dead end job. Jew shills KYS immediately
This may be true if they are claiming to make profit and only just started investing in the past year, however if they actually were ahead of the curve and got in before 2019, they actually made a shit tonne of money even on a small investment if they held till now.

Crypto is for failed normies.

GrAYcel: detected

Opinion: rejected