Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck father with his White daughter and nig bf

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
Niggas had me at the register a little bit at work which is something I’m not doing normally. Anyway here comes with White guy with his daughter, wife and some nigger.

The nigger being his daughter’s bf.

and he was buying shit for her and was all happy jfl.

What a pathetic faggot. Having a mud shark daughter is bad enough but actively supporting it as well is beyond disgusting.

The coal burner smiled and said thank you to me and I just ignored it kek.

they are committing bestiality by fucking niggers

real
I don’t see too many of them but when I do, it’s just disgusting
makes me wanna tie the foid to a telephone pole and then when a truck goes by it kills the foid

I've seen this before and it's fucking disgusting. Disgusting white cuck fathers being all extra buddy-buddy with the guy who's creampieing their daughter every single day. Maybe its how they cope idk.

Truly to have a daughter is the final and ultimate cuck.

makes me wanna tie the foid to a telephone pole and then when a truck goes by it kills the foid
Having a daughter is already bad enough, but having her be a nigger lover holy shit it’s over

Having a daughter is already bad enough, but having her be a nigger lover holy shit it’s over
its almost like all white girls like to fuck niggers

I've seen this before and it's fucking disgusting. Disgusting white cuck fathers being all extra buddy-buddy with the guy who's creampieing their daughter every single day. Maybe its how they cope idk.

Exactly jfl

Incel sons > daughter
the cuck doesnt want to angER the niggER because if he does, it will kill him.
honestly I’m not for White people being attacked by nigs but nigger lovers are an exception
its almost like all white girls like to fuck niggers
nah not all
Most like White men
A vast majority tbh

Exactly jfl

Incel sons > daughter

honestly I’m not for White people being attacked by nigs but nigger lovers are an exception

nah not all
Most like White men
A vast majority tbh
capitalizing white as a non white is such a cuck trait man :feelskek:

most of them?
White women getting BLACKED is entirely a jewish meme. Almost every white woman I've seen irl or online is with a white guy. JBW theory works on all races of women.

White women getting BLACKED is entirely a jewish meme. Almost every white woman I've seen irl or online is with a white guy. JBW theory works on all races of women.
i c

Sadly my dad would be exactly like the boomer you saw.
they are committing bestiality by fucking niggers
bestiality is actually preferable because they won't create more niglets and dogs don't actually rob stores or kill people.

It's karma in it's most perfect form, we need 2 hour compilations of race traitors getting physically and financially destroyed by diversity.

most of them?
Yes most White girls are not in interracial relationships
It's karma in it's most perfect form, we need 2 hour compilations of race traitors getting physically and financially destroyed by diversity.
There are Twitter accounts that post coal burner Ls but I need more
^^^
Sadly my dad would be exactly like the boomer you saw

Unfortunate

Das rite

IMG 2768

White men being cucks like this has permanently fucked up their bloodline or ended it. I hope they have fun reincarnating as their mixed grandson DaQuavius

As much as I hate the dad and he's probably a complete bluepilled cuck who voted Obama... What do we really expect him to do? Like I don't want stupid answers like "he should just kill his daughter/her boyfriend". But legitimate theories on how to deal with a situation like this? I'm thinking like maybe you threaten the nigger anonymously or you sabotage their relationship. Being openly racist and forbidding the relationship or trying to talk sense to your daughter would obviously not work.

unless you breed her yourself

Black possible brocel made it further than most niggas, for that I'm proud of him.

Nothing I hate more than coalburners

Niggas had me at the register a little bit at work which is something I’m not doing normally. Anyway here comes with White guy with his daughter, wife and some nigger.

The nigger being his daughter’s bf.

and he was buying shit for her and was all happy jfl.

What a pathetic faggot. Having a mud shark daughter is bad enough but actively supporting it as well is beyond disgusting.

The coal burner smiled and said thank you to me and I just ignored it kek.
Keep in mind that the father Is probably a literal faggot and is having down low side action with his daughter's buck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back