Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cuck gets knocked for trying to break up a fight between 2 nigs

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

have u ever broken up a fight?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I’ve stopped kids from fighting, but that’s about it. Not my job to baby sit some adults who want to throw away their lives, while risking my own physical health. Personally I believe two consenting adults should be allowed to duel in public.

That's what he gets for being a fat cuck

Let people fight, I hate people that run in like heroes. If people are fighting they got their reasons, let it happen. If you wanna do something call the police. don't involve yourself. kek

man goes into ape den and they throw shit at him, a tale as old as time

Nigga thought he had it in him to take the punch. Or the sense to dodge.

These wannabe heroes need their moment's of shame uploaded everywhere for year's on end to teach them a lesson "don't bother people who are fighting"

Deserves to die for being that stupid.

when you see literal animals like this fighting why would you ever attempt tonout yourself in between them. deserved

Deserves to die for being that stupid.
Easily could have the back of his skull smacked the pavement.

What an idiot. Let coons be coons in Coon Town.

I support this, it always makes the videos more entertaining.

Why would you intervene in something like that? If I saw this situation going down, I'd take absolutely nothing to do with it. Head down, walk away. Incredibly low IQ move to put yourself in the middle of that.

This is simmiliar to being in a jungle and seing 2 gorillas fighting and going to break it up jfl

Should have called the zoo keeper