Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck tries to compare slutty women to eating cereal

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
A9Wum7h.jpg

Your wife getting creamed down by tons of guys for free while you were guy #100 and have to pay for it is the same exact thing as eating cereal.

I remember always watching john green videos in history classes, he always forced in his liberal propaganda into it and virtue signal like a good little cuck that he is.

What a colossal fucking cope

This image has been posted 14,343 times on this forum. I don't want to constantly look at John Green's soymug.

Lol good lord, I want to punch that cuck's face every time I see this picture.

I was going to tell you I wouldn't mind eating some Japanese cereal as a double entendre joke but then I just found out Japanese don't eat cereal.

> tfw no manko for breakfast

Yeah, sounds exactly the same, I guess he was hit by a :banhammer: one too many times. The cereal is tainted, stale, and bitter: it's not going to taste great. Double standard? No, the average woman sleeps with significantly more partners than the average man.

fucking dumbass cuck.. infuriates me to no end, faggots like this

That is by far the dumbest way I've ever heard someone try to justify whoredom. It literally makes no sense.

Soy gives me cancer.

JFL at this roastbeef worshiping bald cuck

I've seen this photo a lot over the past couple years, I'm desensitized to it and can't muster any strong feelings about it anymore.

Lol good lord, I want to punch that cuck's face every time I see this picture.
I don't want to punch your face though, you know why? Because I would destroy whatever brain cells you still have left.

Put this thing out its misery, it's dysfunctional.
Screen Shot 2018 08 24 at 21910 AM

Can someone post the refutation? Essentially if you turn his analogy on its head it makes more sense; men are the spoons and women are the bowls of cereal.

isn't he the cuck who created this travesty?
200px-The_Fault_in_Our_Stars.jpg

Textbook whiteknighting.

Hope this shitbreath chokes on some Cheerios.

Soy - not even once

What a fucking cuckold

If you're in a relationship it's ok to eat two different bowls of cereal, but if you have sex with two ex's then it's cheating. Which is why you can't compare cereal to sex partners. Someone please kill this cuck.

If you consistently eat the same cereal, you will eventually get bored of it, and it will not be special anymore. And this applies not just to cereal, but to almost anything in life.

Okay John Green, let's say you love Cheerios, despite taking it in the mouth from all those other cereals. Can you promise you'll commit to Cheerios? Despite your past?

No you can't, because Cheerios aren't a wife. Bad comparison. Probably his idea of a joke. Not funny either.

It's more like sharing the same bowl of cereal with 100 different men. It's over.

Pretty shitty analogy.

lul so random xd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back