Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucked Dad gives Daughter condoms

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
these stories are all fake as fuck just ignore them stuff like this happens but that subreddit is just bullshit farming for attention

Soyboy fantasy

these stories are all fake as fuck just ignore them stuff like this happens but that subreddit is just bullshit farming for attention
It does look more fabricated because he only posted once in this account but idk his responses in the comments sound kind of serious and not very trollish

It does look more fabricated because he only posted once in this account but idk his responses in the comments sound kind of serious and not very trollish
In today’s soyciety this probably does happen it’s not unlikely.

In today’s soyciety this probably does happen it’s not unlikely.
I saw a toilet wrote a reddit post about apparently marrying her rapist so yeah you never know lol
Why doesn't she just abstain? I thought sex and teen love aren't a big deal?
Wants to ride the cock carousel at a younger age and everyone in her community will see her as a used goods whore

Having a daughter is the ultimate and final...

No they arent jfl they shame you if you dont allow your teens to get fucked

Tbh having a daughter is the ultimate cuckery

Soon he'll give condoms to his wife too.

Jfl at this shit. And you want to blackpill people like him? They are literally braindead. Any sense of normalcy is lost. This cuck should at most have a doll in his hands, not a child.

Fucking execute any cucks who have daughters. What a fucking subhuman low T nigger. Should be flayed alive.

I guess this is better than a teenage pregnancy. There is no way to control their whoring instincts today so the father is doing some damage control.

I guess this is better than a teenage pregnancy.
This. We all know people are sexually active at that age if allowed to, especially women. I see nothing wrong in this, if anything, he did a good thing. I just think it would be a better idea if he took it up with his wife first too, it's not a good idea to hide things from the other parent especially when it comes to the parenting of a child.

wtf, reading that shit made me want to throw up, it ruined my day. that cuck dad should be executed if that shit is real.