Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucked Kiwi government is blackmailing .is JFL

IMG 0305

New_Soyland sperging out over white supremacist shooting videos nothing new.

If the website isn't hosted in New Zealand there's no reason not to just ignore them.

Turbocuck nation same as Britain, Canada and Australia, except more forgettable

No free speech. Wow.

They think we will oblige like soy mainstream tech. Thank Allah for the first amendment in burgerland

Bunch of bob semples want to shut us down

USE REDDIT DRINK GOYSLOP WATCH JEWFLIX DRESS LIKE A ZOOMER LISTEN AUTOTUNED RAP

Inb4 someone posts the Christchurch video

They are actually concerned with the sexual content of the publications?? Then, they would need to ban all TV commercials and all movies made after the 90s.

Here's the story of the incels A website fair and great On the Eleventh of November An Independent Site This was much against the wishes Of certain governments Whose leaders tried to break us down And make us all repent

But we're all incel men and we'll fight through thick and thin We'll keep our site a free site from the enemy coming in We'll keep them north of the normieland, till that reddit's running dry And this mighty site will prosper, for incels never die

Is this the country that doesn't circumcise males when they are born? Yet they act like this? Shame on you euro born fractioned countries....

The Christchurch shooting video is one of the most based videos of all time.

Thanks New Zealand, for providing us with such excellent content, and we look forward to more.

tell em "fuk u sue me"

The First Amendment and the Second Amendment (that protects the first) are making USA one of the best countries in the world, if not the best one.

Enemies of the human race:

The First Amendment and the Second Amendment (that protects the first) are making USA one of the best countries in the world, if not the best one.
Can't the Jews remove them?

Hey Kiwi wee-wees, suck my knob cheese encrusted cock :feelsYall:

No way this is more than just empty virtue signalling:feelshaha:, they couldn't have possibly believed that this will lead to anything:feelskek::feelskek:.

Over for incels.nz

Didn't they try doing this to Kiwi Farms too?

Nz was based tho

Based fuck kiwis and their country of cucks

Weren't a bunch of users here that were from Cuckmany not able to access bitchute.com. Censorship in the west has really taken off.

post the content here! i can not see any tweets, my browser blocks them

what is this about?

Ngl she looks like a refugee just raped her

Who cares about these fags, they can't do anything

Compared to Cucknada, sure. Compared to literally any country outside the Anglosphere, not even close.
Is there any country in the world where you can express any opinion you want, and the government will not persecute you, plus you can own a semiautomatic rifle/handgun?

Yes, there are several. Also in jewsa if you say anything bad against women the govt will persecute you if they have the means to do so. Jfl at burgermutts thinking 1st amendment still applies in 2023
Give me examples.

I
Austria. Belgium. Costa Rica. Germany. Liechtenstein. Monaco. Panama. San Marino. Switzerland.
I checked Austria, Belgium and Germany for guns. In all of those countries, you need to submit a reason. In USA you don't. You just go and buy the gun.
I checked those countries for freedom of speech also: In austria you cannot say that Mohammed was a pedo. In Belgium and Germany you cannot deny the Holocaust.
In USA you can say anything and present any flag.

I want Venezuela to do this, so you can reply by informing them of Robert Garnica - the pedophile from Barquisimeto.