Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucking someone is the ultimate validation

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Knowing that your genetic worth is so much higher than theirs that their own partner would betray them. It's the ultimate proof of genetic worth. It's cuck or be cucked in 2018.

You have evil in your nature

a shame

NekoStance said:
You have evil in your nature

a shame

I wouldn't twice about cucking someone. It's all fair game. It would be their fault for not having enough genetic worth.

CopingGymcel said:
I wouldn't twice about cucking someone. It's all fair game. It would be their fault for not having enough genetic worth.

Most guys would do the same

however they wouldn't do it for same reasons you would, the actual feeling of cucking another man would not be why they did it

I agree completely. You're either the cuck or the bull. Better to be the latter.

Framecel222 said:
I agree completely. You're either the cuck or the bull. Better to be the latter.

You can neither cuck or be cucked when you're incel.

And before anyone says "being incel = the ultimate cuck", no, it's fucking not the same as having your wife/gf fucked by another man.

Agent_Coper said:
You can neither cuck or be cucked when you're incel.

And before anyone says "being incel = the ultimate cuck", no, it fucking not the same as having your wife/gf fucked by another man.

There are a lot of things you can't do as an incel.

CopingGymcel said:
There are a lot of things you can't do as an incel.

I think everyone here knows that.

CopingGymcel said:

Thats not their fault, their genetics are out of their control, dont spout that normie just world garbage bro

Nautica1983 said:
Thats not their fault, their genetics are out of their control, dont spout that normie just world garbage bro

We have to accept the world we live in and adapt. Your genetic worth (looks, height, frame) is all that you are as a guy. People wouldn't advocate plastic surgery to someone to fix their ugly nose if this wasn't true and people hadn't somehow accepted it (at least subconsciously).

Ironically back in the old, primitive times, when natural law was in his full force, you have to literally kill a male to win his harem/especified female, females have almost no choice, if an high T Incel ogre managed to kill the Chad she belonged she have to accept that she was his bitch now, absolutely 0 choice of his part.

Now we have the worst of the two worlds, females being sexually liberated so they can express their hypergamous nature, and modern law not letting males crush out competition like in the good old days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back