Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckit Soyim melt down over 57yo man marrying a 19yo toilet

Jfl at those seething cucks. All based 50+ year olds should marry or hook up with young teens.

There’s nothing wrong with what he’s doing. Tf is wrong with these bitches?

:banhammer:

19 year old foids have more relationship and sexual experience than most of this board combined

I mean he's based for triggering westoid soys but he I'd rather he'd stick with someone his own age tbh. Not because "it's le creepy":soy::soy: but because the last thing young guys like us need is MORE competition for holes our own age. Boomer cunts double dipping is not helping the situation.

19 year old foids have more relationship and sexual experience than most of this board combined
Even 13 year old foids.

Extremely based Kill em all avi

Lucky bastard.

I hope she divorce rapes him so he has to collect bottles for food
dumb ass OP expects incels to glee over another guy getting another pussy

>Uncle Joe
>Going back to the middle east
>To marry 19 year old
:feelswhat:

Sounds like a pathetic larp by some cucckedditor with a typical middle eastern stereotype trope situation

Based Prophet Muhammad banged Aisha when she was 9-19:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
>Uncle Joe
>Going back to the middle east
>To marry 19 year old
:feelswhat:

Sounds like a pathetic larp by some cucckedditor with a typical middle eastern stereotype trope situation
Uncle joe is going to rape the natives obviously duhhh:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsLSD:

Agecucks are insufferable. What do they expect, for the dude to date a 76 year old grandma?

IMO its shitty behavior that should be called out. This is just one of many ways that women try to exert unilateral control over men’s behavior in the dating market. Look at this woman’s logic. The you f woman is not wrong for dating the older man - only he is the one at fault. She’s just trying to “get hers,” ie being a gold digger, and it is actually the mans responsibility to treat this woman as a child. Feminists and the like constantly fall back on the trope that women have no agency when it’s convenient. It should be called out.
Good points

if the aunt married a 19 yo guy, she wouldnt be seen as a disgusting creep. that’s the double standard

Chad continues to slay prime jb way past his prime :feelsrope:

Even for agecucks, it's ridiculous since a 19 year old is already a legal adult who is able to support herself. The infanticization of even teens and young adults is unreal.

I mean, I find toilets and especially young foids to be mind-numbingly normie and boring 90% of the time. I cannot imagine how such an old guy would get marry to her if not for the sex and that. Which is a big reason, dont get me wrong. Even having the opportunity is extremely based, but he is getting cucked and fucked over soon

bwahahahaha let the old dude get the young pussy man
fuck these redditors

Jfl at those seething cucks. All based 50+ year olds should marry or hook up with young teens.
He's playing himself at 19 by their standards he could still get much younger :bigbrain:

That soycuck is seething about 19 when a 13 yr old is well within reach :dafuckfeels:

I mean he's based for triggering westoid soys but he I'd rather he'd stick with someone his own age tbh. Not because "it's le creepy":soy::soy: but because the last thing young guys like us need is MORE competition for holes our own age. Boomer cunts double dipping is not helping the situation.
It's not worth griping about when we were never in the race to begin with. It's not like this stops 19 yr old sexhavers from getting GFs

As a man, you can build your wealth, and get the same thing this old guy bought himself at any point in your life :bigbrain:

The only people losing here are 50+ yr old roasties :smonk:

He's playing himself at 19 by their standards he could still get much younger :bigbrain:

That soycuck is seething about 19 when a 13 yr old is well within reach :dafuckfeels:
One of benefits of having a young teen wife is wherever we go cucks and rosties will be seething uncontrollably.

Based, but with what is said on the post he shouldn't bring her to USA. If he does its over lol

Nothing you can do silly Roasties