Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cuckitt post nails it on the state of this degenerate society

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
JO7Um2t.png

Absolutely spot on. I like the way you've summarized it before: "Those who advocate this lifestyle have to be physically removed."

The worst life lesson I had concerning this was that I was a loser in GROUP THERAPY WITH MENTALLY SHATTERED SCUM because I was not invited to these parties where drugs and unquestionable degeneracy was taking place.

This wasn't just with my peers in group, the counselors were doing the same shit, just at a higher socioeconomic level.

There is no escaping this. If you weren't invited to these degenerate parties, you are subhuman. If you don't see the fun in this degeneracy, you are mentally ill.

"Yeah, I, like, go to these parties man, and they're, like, not cool with self-improvement. There's just too much pussy getting flashed and too many mini-skirts. They're distracting me from my pondering of deeper meaning in life. We abuse all sorts of drugs too, and that's not cool, man."

Meanwhile I'm reading that wishing I had only a glimpse of it.

"Yeah, I, like, go to these parties man, and they're, like, not cool with self-improvement. There's just too much pussy getting flashed and too many mini-skirts. They're distracting me from my pondering of deeper meaning in life."

What in the fuck is a bluepilled cuck like you even doing here? Your post history is cancerous. Neck yourself.

What in the fuck is a bluepilled cuck like you even doing here?.

Ooh mister big big blackpill please don't call me those bad bad words they make me very uncomfortable. I was just relating you jerk.

"Yeah, I, like, go to these parties man, and they're, like, not cool with self-improvement. There's just too much pussy getting flashed and too many mini-skirts. They're distracting me from my pondering of deeper meaning in life. We abuse all sorts of drugs too, and that's not cool, man."

There's really nothing that special about getting a used up attention seeking slut to grind on you or show you her ax wound.

It's about securing innocent and pure love from a virginal and innocent young girl. Nothing else matters.

It's about securing innocent and pure love from a virginal and innocent young girl. Nothing else matters.

I'm sorry to break it to you but those virginal and innocent girls are off limits, legally speaking. Don't know where you could get one without arranged marriages and even so there are a lot of girls doing hymen reconstruction surgery nowadays. I would not indulge in any further fantasies that cannot be achieved in real life without getting myself arrested, they only hurt me more.

The worst life lesson I had concerning this was that I was a loser in GROUP THERAPY WITH MENTALLY SHATTERED SCUM because I was not invited to these parties where drugs and unquestionable degeneracy was taking place.

This wasn't just with my peers in group, the counselors were doing the same shit, just at a higher socioeconomic level.

There is no escaping this. If you weren't invited to these degenerate parties, you are subhuman. If you don't see the fun in this degeneracy, you are mentally ill.

Didn't get invited to a single party in HS. It's beyond fucking over. I had a roastie I orbit take me to one in college now though. This guy nailed it spot on. You have to be low iq to find parties fun.

If you're not indoctrinated into party culture starting freshman year of HS, it's fucking over for you. You'll be so emotionally and physically detached from your peers it's scary.

I'm sorry to break it to you but those virginal and innocent girls are off limits, legally speaking. I would not indulge in any further fantasies that cannot be achieved in real life without getting myself arrested.
16 is legal.

If the girl is 15, you really think I give a fuck? I'd take the risk.

16 is legal.

If the girl is 15, you really think I give a fuck? I'd take the risk.

Only she's not and even if she is 15 she might as well not be virginal or innocent. I don't know where you'd get access to 15-year-olds though, I'd cold approach but am very afraid of a restraining order.

Ooh mister big big blackpill please don't call me those bad bad words they make me very uncomfortable. I was just relating you jerk.
How the fuck are you relating to me you big cuck?

How the fuck are you relating to me you big cuck?

All right, take a chill pill and a step back.

No, I wasn't relating to you, I was relating to the text, as in I was expressing my feelings regarding it. They were not congruent with your feelings and opinion, that's totally fine. I don't know what your beef is with me but your applied energy in fueling it is both misguided and fruitless.

All right, take a chill pill and a step back.

No, I wasn't relating to you, I was relating to the text, as in I was expressing my feelings regarding it. They were not congruent with your feelings and opinion, that's totally fine. I don't know what your beef is with me but your applied energy in fueling it is both misguided and fruitless.
A degenerate cuck who found a thesaurus. Very cool.

+1
i would kill to just be a fly on the wall.
too bad nobady invites old genetic trash to those parties.