Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucknada has turnt against the curries that have flocked to their nation in great numbers. Brampton Canada looks like a slum in New Delhi

I was vacationing in Vancouver a while back, and I am not joking when I say that when we were driving around in our rented van, we would go several streets without seeing a single white person, just pajeets. Even my sisters, cousins, mom and dad commented on how many curries there was in Vancouver. Fucking insane
They got the zombie apocalypse early, the zombies in question being deformed curry negros

@Confessor @wereq

It's so fucking depressing in Canada because of all the curries. I don't even see any fucking white people anymore. I'm the last white person in my neighborhood, and probably most of the city. I don't know where they all went, and it makes me want to leave too. It's one thing to be an incel, it's another one to see fucking pajeets fucking absolutely everywhere yapping in their own language everywhere I go. I don't even care where I go anymore as long as there'sno goddamned curries. Are the white people going north or to Alberta? I've been looking at Alberta a lot. Hopefully the curries don't move there cause I literally cannot fucking stand it anymore.
Being in the presence of curries is an assault on all five senses. On the sight with their poop-skinned goblin looks, on the hearing with how they whine and scream in their disgusting slave tongues, on the smell with their nuclear-waste tier scent, on the taste with their disgusting food, and on the touch if you end up being forced to shake one of their crusty ass hands in the workplace

They got the zombie apocalypse early, the zombies in question being deformed curry negros

@Confessor @wereq
Pajeets are a menace to Canada, they live like cockroaches, with 10 people in one 3-bedroom apartment, all working uber/taxi jobs to make ends meet. Plus, they're ugly and brown, that alone is enough of a reason to get rid of them

they live like cockroaches, with 10 people in one 3-bedroom apartment, all working uber/taxi jobs to make ends meet.
They LITERALLY live like termites in a termite hill, they even build like them too
IMG 8561

Last edited:
Pajeets are a menace to Canada, they live like cockroaches, with 10 people in one 3-bedroom apartment, all working uber/taxi jobs to make ends meet. Plus, they're ugly and brown, that alone is enough of a reason to get rid of them
Sorry for you bro these North Indian gangu curries are the biggest Hindutvatards out there. Hope you live among whites cause these curries will move in and ban all non vegeterian people from their communities. They do this in Curryland to Indian muslims and meat eating Hindus.

@Chudpreet TOTAL CURRY DEATH NOW

U should move eastern europe or something if you have the money and means or go northern canada I heard a lot of white people are doing that
i do not have the money and my dad is wealthy but is a retard boomer who doesn't believe in giving me any money

The white Canadians are escaping to some newfoundland shithole

Apart from that they're either at crackhouses or in retirement houses

Vancouver and other big cities are full of curries and chinks
Agreed most whites in Canada r libtards in the Maritimes constantly voting NDP or they're literal crackheads
:feelsrope:

Fuck it, I'm just just gonna leave Canada. I'm just moneymaxxing my ass off until I have enough to retire and SEAmax in Asia.
I'm thinking East Europe, I want to be around my own kind

As long as it is free they'll scoop it up

idfgaf about that faggot shithole. better than india countryside

India could literally completely replace every single white country's population within 2 generations from now. The curry-population-pill is insane.
Curries will start being replaced by blacks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back