Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucks beat up a kid for looking at their girl

What race are they? It hurts my brain

This is why I despise normies. All they can do is feel strong in a group.

If I were the kid, I would fucking jump the fucker when he is alone.

I can automatically tell that these kids are Russians. From the forest setting, the group presence, the use of kicks instead of actual punches, this smells of a standard Russian beatdown.

I can automatically tell that these kids are Russians. From the forest setting, the group presence, the use of kicks instead of actual punches, this smells of a standard Russian beatdown.
Doesn't sound like russian though, probably some neighbouring country more south. This would never happen in my home country Swedistan, especially not if every kid in the video was a white Swede.

Even the girl he was checking out came to beat him up. What a fucking world

Untermenschen

Seriously, they get pussy but still feel the need to beat up some poor autist loser. Normies are demons and foids like that behaviour. I would jump in to help the kid, I'm sure I could fuck these little bastards up

And that kid is decent looking, imagine what they do to the short/ugly autismos.

That's what the future looks like, boyos. Getting beat up for looking in a foid's general direction. Brutal.

This is why i dont leave my basement because they gonna beat my ass up and put me in the compost

What race are they? It hurts my brain
Doesn't sound like russian though, probably some neighbouring country more south. This would never happen in my home country Swedistan, especially not if every kid in the video was a white Swede.
You can guess by the language and poor looking houses that it's a balkan country. @Mecoja You think it's balkan?

Untermenschen

Seriously, they get pussy but still feel the need to beat up some poor autist loser. Normies are demons and foids like that behaviour. I would jump in to help the kid, I'm sure I could fuck these little bastards up
Just cowardly faggot behavior.

Normies are demons and foids like that behaviour. I would jump in to help the kid, I'm sure I could fuck these little bastards up
N0rmies are like legion. Strong, because they are many. But if chad aproches them, they loose instantly

In all seriousness tho, if it was me id bring something to school tomorrow

Of course they are locally oriented, that's why they can't think for themselves.

Have you ever wondered why the term normies is related to norm and normality? Because norms are standardized procedures, laws dumbed down to the lowest common denominator so that any idiot can abide them consensually.

Being normal is being a lobotomized cow by definition, and like cows they keep making distinctions of the black, white and spotted ones among themselves and they all use fists to make others conform. BLM symbol is a black fist for Christ's sake.

Last edited:
She wasn't in a swimsuit, so he wasn't "checking her out" they just wanted to find a reason to hurt him and they did. What a bunch of lowlifes, how much i hate this kind of thing. Sad thing is this guy won't even bother getting revenge

Funny how they'd call me a degenerate for my hobbies and how I don't socialize, but that actual degenerate has a girlfriend.

Mabey they are serbians
It says in the Soydit post that it's in Bulgaria. There's a link to the article too:

Slavnigga "social life" = prison yard fight for survival

No doubt Hitler knew that only a bully can survive in Europe so he bullied them:feelshaha:

the victim mogs the bully, btw fuck everyone tbh. im glad that piece of shit got beaten up even if the bullies deserve death as well. fuck all normies!

not clicking on suifuel

i would beat their asses tbh ngl. if the teen wasn't skinny they wouldn't have done shit to him

You can guess by the language and poor looking houses that it's a balkan country. @Mecoja You think it's balkan?

Just cowardly faggot behavior.
I dony recognize the language a lot of noise, it could be Macedonian or Bulgarian. Fucking simp bullies, herd mind since young age, big deal looking at some whore.

She wasn't in a swimsuit, so he wasn't "checking her out" they just wanted to find a reason to hurt him and they did. What a bunch of lowlifes, how much i hate this kind of thing. Sad thing is this guy won't even bother getting revenge
Even if he gets revenge, the principle/teachers would punish HIM instead of the bullies.
I've seen this happen so many times and it happened to me too before.

Sometimes you just end up in a situation where you can't win no matter what.

But the worst part is that kid is never going to get revenge on them. He could become a billionaire or a competitive MMA fighter or Bulgarian chief of police or whatever, he'll never do anything to them. Almost no one takes revenge on their bullies. I have no idea why.

Why did he just stand there and let them keep hitting him

those punches looked weak af he couldn’t defend himself against that?

I
Sometimes you just end up in a situation where you can't win no matter what.

But the worst part is that kid is never going to get revenge on them. He could become a billionaire or a competitive MMA fighter or Bulgarian chief of police or whatever, he'll never do anything to them. Almost no one takes revenge on their bullies. I have no idea why.
It's hard to find former bullies.

Absolute ERfuel, bullies do shit like this and then people wonder why the victim grows up and does a mass shooting. Maybe you can save future lives by not bullying someone, stupid normie scums

Why did he just stand there and let them keep hitting him

those punches looked weak af he couldn’t defend himself against that?
It's better to take the weak punches and kicks and sit in the cuck shed until the normie and his gang lets you out. The alternative is getting into a 1v10(?) with enraged hyena-like gynocentric males that want to tear your asshole out. The risk/reward isn't worth it.

It's better to take the weak punches and kicks and sit in the cuck shed until the normie and his gang lets you out. The alternative is getting into a 1v10(?) with enraged hyena-like gynocentric males that want to tear your asshole out. The risk/reward isn't worth it.
This.
According to plebbit comments by Bulgarians, those kids got doxxed and deleted their social media because of harassment they received.

Seems like a shitskin beating up a white kid is a better description

Can anyone make a gif of the girl punching the dude in the stomach after hand shaking him? It would be fucking hilarious as an avatar

average eastern european nigger slav :feelskek:

Where is ER when you need him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back