Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears: "If my child was an incel, I would buy a taser"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think the sheer amount of fear and paranoia on that subreddit reflects the internet's unrivalled ability to form ideologically polarized communities. It really is fascinating to see how ITcels' little brains slowly begin to rationalize violent behaviour on their part.

Some Americans honestly don't realize how batshit crazy they sound when it comes to weapons. You're trying to choose between using a taser and a gun on your kid? Have you ever considered talking it out like a normal human being? Maybe you talked to your kid instead of thinking about tasing him, he wouldn't be an emotionally underdeveloped teenager who's about to shoot up his high school.

The vast majority of developed countries don't even permit civilians to own or use tasers. No wonder American cops are all trigger-happy motherfuckers, the entire country's full of nutcases whose solution to every problem is to fire 30 rounds at it.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I just can't.

View: https://youtu.be/beuGTOOERjA

On a side note, the police couldn't possibly care about your son being an incel. All they do is eat donuts and shoot black people, why the fuck do you think they would care?

Redditcuck: "Hello, 911?"

Dispatcher: "Yes. What is your emergency?"

Redditcuck: "My son is an incel."

Dispatcher: "What do you mean, ma'am?"

Redditcuck: "He refers to women as 'femoids' and says he wants to be a Chad!"

Dispatcher: "Um, I see. Is there a physical threat right now? Does anyone require emergency medical attention?"

Redditcuck: "No, but it's what he's saying! I just don't like his words! Make him stop using those words! He said his older sister was a roastie!"

Last edited:
If my dad was a redditor, I'd buy a shotgun.

I think the sheer amount of fear and paranoia on that subreddit reflects the internet's unrivalled ability to form ideologically polarized communities. It really is fascinating to see how ITcels' little brains slowly begin to rationalize violent behaviour in their part.

Incels who browse those sites are potential terrorists.
That's coming close to suspecting people of wrongthink and persecuting them for thought crimes. Notice they said "browse" not even post or participate in. IncelTear users also browse incel sites so by that logic. No of course not that could never happen because everybody knows they would only browse to watchdog and if they get caught up in a crackdown or investigation into incels they won't be suspected at all :feelsclown:
/s:soy:y

Some Americans honestly don't realize how batshit crazy they sound when it comes to weapons. You're trying to choose between using a taser and a gun on your kid? Have you ever considered talking it out like a normal human being? Maybe you talked to your kid instead of thinking about tasing him, he wouldn't be an emotionally underdeveloped teenager who's about to shoot up his high school.

The vast majority of developed countries don't even permit civilians to own or use tasers. No wonder American cops are all trigger-happy motherfuckers, the entire country's full of nutcases whose solution to every problem is to fire 30 rounds at it.

Moral panics and overreactions are something burgerland is very prone to tbh and has resulted in suspension and eventual erosion of civil liberties over the years "for the greater good".

Imagine having no friends, no chance of ever having a gf and then all of a sudden you're awoken to the police in your house because your whore mother called the cops on you for being incel.

JFL, having parents like that would make anyone go ER

They won't do shit. If their sons were incels (which is probably the case) all they'll do is go on Reddit and write a long ass post about how they found out and thank others redditors for the awards.

Then they'll go back to gaslighting the fuck out of him until he ropes. But they'll never accept the fact that their sons became incels because of their subhuman genes. Fucking faggots.

Last edited:
Imagine having no friends, no chance of ever having a gf and then all of a sudden you're awoken to the police in your house because your whore mother called the cops on you for being incel.

Good thing none of those soys will have kids

Basically my parents.

I also won't neither have a decent income to socialize or fix my health problems nor have the time to catch up mentally especially because I am energyless. On top as soon I have somewhat more energy I will be send to some low end job until I am shit again. It is a vicious cycle. I can eiither stfu or be homeless.
Then they'll go back to gaslighting the fuck out of him until he ropes. but they'll never accept the fact that it was because of their subhuman genes that made their sons incels. Fucking faggots.
My life.

Last edited:
They literally are condoning child abuse

Good thing none of those soys will have kids
:feelskek:

Not like they could afford to raise a kid on the salary of a barista with a net worth of -$100k thanks to the student loans from her gender studies degree.

I certainly hope none of these ""people"" have children. If they do then it truly is over for those kids whose parents want to kill them.

imagine tasing your son because he doesn't have a gf and then calling cops on him :feelskek:

Redditcuck: "No, but it's what he's saying! I just don't like his words! Make him stop using those words! He said his older sister was a roastie!"
What's even worse that I got scolded and beaten by my mum for calling my younger sister a "bitch" (婊子) and she hates such word.

I can tell you that if someone was mad when One told that he is a ****, this means that he is actually a **** as one told the truth, no other meaning

(如果我講的話 他就心情不愉 純屬他就是那種人 沒有別的意思)

Last edited:
What's even worse that I got scolded and beaten by my mum for calling my younger sister a "bitch" (婊子) and she hates such word.

I can tell you that if someone was mad when One told that he is a ****, this means that he is actually a **** as one told the truth, no other meaning

(如果我講的話 他就心情不愉 純屬他就是那種人 沒有別的意思)

你是台灣人或香港人?

JFL why do IT get it into their heads that being incel means you are some radical extremist. I'm just a below average looking guy who can't get a gf, why do they despise me so much for it? Surely they should be feel sympathy and want to support me since they have such good morales. Is it because I admit what I am unlike coping bluepilled ITcels?

If your child is an incel, it's because of your garbage genes.

JFL why do IT get it into their heads that being incel means you are some radical extremist. I'm just a below average looking guy who can't get a gf, why do they despise me so much for it? Surely they should be feel sympathy and want to support me since they have such good morales. Is it because I admit what I am unlike coping bluepilled ITcels?
Like, I said, ideological polarization. Their only ever get to interact with caricatures of incels -- after all, thanks to Cuckit's karma system, selection bias points them towards a small set of posts that are either cringeworthily stupid, or are satirical (but Redditors, of course, are too stupid to figure out that it's a shitpost).

A small minority of Redditors have in their mind a saviour complex, so they'll try to write posts about "helping" incels, but since their advice is rooted in self-absorbed egoism as opposed to genuine concern, interactions with those Redditors often result in confrontation and condescension.

I thought there might be something to fill in the gap from “kid browses online forum” to “I will tase my child and physically assault them” but apparently not, just reading the wrong webpage is enough for these people to think you deserve a physical attack and/or involuntary admittance to a psych ward. Reddit never fails to impress me

this whole reddit post is cope. Incel means too ugly to get women, end of discussion. They are saying they will treat their ugly sons like shit.

So you don't want to talk to your kid yourself, but rather choose to commit him to the care of another person? And buy a taser just in case to protect yourself from him? Yeah, that's what a caring parent would do.

Just lobotomize incels theory.

they should just buy a gun instead and put his hypothetical son out of his misery .
help him commit suicide .

A clean headshot from behind , withou t him noticing it .
Thats the best death i can imagine , to just get erased in a split second without realizing it .

they should just buy a gun instead and put his hypothetical son out of his misery .
help him commit suicide .

A clean headshot from behind , withou t him noticing it .
Thats the best death i can imagine , to just get erased in a split second without realizing it .
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back