Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears trait: You get confused by the alphabet soup of government agencies

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This is tangentially related to their confusion regarding Interpol, but today I saw this.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hzuk15/does_this_mean_what_i_think_it_does_did_we_win/fzlh7gp?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hzuk15/does_this_mean_what_i_think_it_does_did_we_win/fzlhw3f?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hzuk15/does_this_mean_what_i_think_it_does_did_we_win/fzljcf3?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

ICE is not "internet crimes enforcement" (because no such agency with this name exists); nor is it a Canadian agency. ICE is a U.S. agency concerning immigration and customs; its Canadian equivalent is the CBSA. Perhaps these Redditcucks were looking for IC3, the FBI's Internet Crimes Complaint Center. But the ICCC handles stuff like ransomware, phishing scams, email spammers, auction fraudsters; not violent crime, so why not just hand it to the FBI's main tipline?

Wait. Has the FBI taken action yet? No? Oh no, maybe it's because merely "being edgy" isn't probable cause.

Perhaps these Redditcucks could learn more by attending Princeton Law School. Oh wait, it doesn't exist. :feelskek:

Does this mean what I think it does? Did we win?!:soy:

And lmao everyone (except some people on IncelTear apparently) that lives in the US and follows politics knows by now that ICE is responsible for immigration and customs enforcement not handing out punishment for alleged internet crimes.

I also found internet child exploitation website (also Canadian, I think they are international in the sense they will work with other law inforcment) www.ice.gov

www.ice.gov is a US website :feelsseriously:
It even says when you go to the www.ice.gov website
"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement"

Im an internet crimes enforcement agent

And lmao everyone (except some people on IncelTear apparently) that lives in the US and follows politics knows by now that ICE is responsible for immigration and customs enforcement not handing out punishment for alleged internet crimes.

www.ice.gov is a US website :feelsseriously:
It even says when you go to the www.ice.gov website
"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement"

They're climbing over each other to be the most helpful virtue-signalers they can but can't be bothered to fact-check anything. :soy::feels: