Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cucktears will defend this

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
vv8ehgmhlpjz.png

It beats me how someone can agree to be feature publicly like that.

"As long as they're happy" They'll say.

It's funny how u can tell it's a feminist article just by one sentence tbh tbh

I suppose being featured online is more important than self awareness and public humiliation.

This can't be real. This can't be real. It can't, I refuse to believe. I can't take it, I hate this fucking shitworld, I want out.

HAHAHAHA i literally laughed out loud.

we are overdue for an apocalypse.

am i the only one who gets a huge dopamine surge reading shit like this? one day the illusion will break for these cucks, and they will have to live with sucking sum guys dick and letting him fuck his wife for the rest of his miserable life.
this is lifefuel tbh.

Maybe if they suck the dicks that fuck their wives they can absorb some of the chad genes.

It’s so ridiculous but cucktears would still eat it up and support it if we were against. Hive mind

This can't be real. This can't be real. It can't, I refuse to believe. I can't take it, I hate this fucking shitworld, I want out.
This. How can one possibly come to this point and be featured online and seem so proud of themselves

"Empowered"
Why are feminists so obsessed with this word?