Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cuddle

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
I will never experience being hugged by a foid, I will never be lusted over; and I will never have my hair played with. I know I sound like a simp, but I'm just filled with rage and just need a foid to hug and caress me:fuk:

Last edited:
I blame our parents for this. They should've either refrained from mating altogether or chosen better.

Get a scort to do it

I blame our parents for this. They should've either refrained from mating altogether or chosen better.
I agree. I wish I could've continued to not exist.

Am i an fakecel when my becky coworker hugged me for my birthday?

:feelsrope:Hug is nothing to Chad

Am i an fakecel when my becky coworker hugged me for my birthday?
No. Getting pity hugs once a year on your birthday doesn't make you a fakecel. She probably felt pressured to do it because it was your birthday.

Still, keep this memory as lifefuel. Some of us don't even get that.

No. Getting pity hugs once a year on your birthday doesn't make you a fakecel. She probably felt pressured to do it because it was your birthday.

Still, keep this memory as lifefuel. Some of us don't even get that.
Yeah i also had the feeling it was out of pity. But i still will remember this lifefuelevent for a longtime

I will never experience being hugged by a foid, I will never be lusted over; and I will never have my hair played with. I know I sound like a simp, but I'm just filled with rage and just need a foid to hug and caress me:fuk:
Brutal :feelsrope:

A simple gesture like a hug would be life changing for an incel. It would lifefuel us for literal years.

Meanwhile, Chad can get it 24/7 and can't even appreciate it.

Such is the life of incel.