Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cult Leader Dr. K Tells you it's YOUR FAULT if you are ignored

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
brutal noreplypill

He is a mediocre psychiatrist but he seems to have an "I can solve everything" attitude, which is a bit naive imo. He is also very young

A blue-pilled betabucks with a very high opinion of himself from what I can tell.

View: https://youtu.be/_z9jJFq3Hz0?t=446

Also failed to help an actual guy with issues (Reckful) who roped himself, so he mostly talks to twitch camgirls now :feelsclown: Boycott his content IMO if you're an undesirable male. In school they taught him from a feminist misandrist point of view so he's never going to relate to a truecel like most therapists anyway.

Last edited:
Also failed to help an actual guy with issues (Reckful) who roped himself, so he mostly talks to twitch camgirls now :feelsclown: Boycott his content IMO. In school they taught him from a feminist misandrist point of view so he's never going to relate to a truecel like most therapists.
holy shit :lul: just found a video of that retard doing therapy

why the fuck is he doing therapy to a suicidal depressed mentally ill guy in front of thousands of viewers? is he fucking retarded?

holy shit :lul: just found a video of that retard doing therapy

why the fuck is he doing therapy to a suicidal depressed mentally ill guy in front of thousands of viewers? is he fucking retarded?

that guy he did therapy for committed suicide, by the way (he and his brother)... according to comments

and the reason why he streamed it live because no asshole-therapist is going to do work for free. They just won't. Those fuckers think they're helping the world and do something so noble on their job. The moment you are 1$ short of money, they'll stop helping

and the reason why he streamed it live because no asshole-therapist is going to do work for free. They just won't. Those fuckers think they're helping the world and do something so noble on their job. The moment you are 1$ short of money, they'll stop helping
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: all the "help" and "compassion" goes out the door if you're $10 short of their $300+ hourly rate :feelskek:

and the reason why he streamed it live because no asshole-therapist is going to do work for free. They just won't.
correct. he did this whole virtue signaling with this famous relevant twitch streamer (reckful) for the sake of gaining more clout and money.

it's pretty bizarre he does a therapy talk that's soppused to be private in front of thousands of people, JFL

Dr cuck is a sadist tbh how is doing a "the rapy" on a stream with thousands of viewers going to help this mentally ill dude
it's pretty bizarre he does a therapy talk that's soppused to be private in front of thousands of people, JFL
Why do therapy for $300 an hour when you can do it for $1000+ an hour with all the donations he gets from cucks on those streams :feelskek:

Dr cuck is a sadist tbh how is doing a "the rapy" on a stream with thousands of viewers going to help this mentally ill dude
yup, i have no doubt that itself heavily lead to suicide. such a coincidence at the START of the stream he said ''i'm happy not suicidal at all'' and then months after that stream he kills himself

Last edited:
I don't think he's allowed to call it therapy, it's some kind of loophole I guess.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: all the "help" and "compassion" goes out the door if you're $10 short of their $300+ hourly rate :feelskek:
yeah

yup, i have no doubt that itself heavily lead to suicide. such a coincidence before the stream he said ''i'm happy not suicidal at all'' and then months after that stream he kills himself
the guy should have done something to sink this asshole therapist, what a waste. If he was going to kill himself, might as well blame the therapist who totally exploited him. the worst of all is all the fucking sheep who thinks this doc did something good.
correct. he did this whole virtue signaling with this famous relevant twitch streamer (reckful) for the sake of gaining more clout and money.

sad

the guy should have done something to sink this asshole therapist, what a waste. If he was going to kill himself, might as well blame the therapist who totally exploited him. the worst of all is all the fucking sheep who thinks this doc did something good.
well some people are so nice they get cursed, like they become unable to take revenge. this doesn't apply to Dr. Kuck who exploited and made an uncomfortable stream with a suicidal guy for the sake of gaining clout and money for himself without taking care of any possible consequences.

no wonder Dr Kuck defends foids, he's as much of a narcissist, clout-hungry, money-hungry, sociopath and devoid of empathy as foids.

also, maybe reckful didn't do nothing because Dr Kuck gaslighted and manipulated him.

well some people are so nice they get cursed, like they become unable to take revenge. this doesn't apply to Dr. Kuck who exploited and made an uncomfortable stream with a suicidal guy for the sake of gaining clout and money for himself without taking care of any possible consequences.

no wonder Dr Kuck defends foids, he's as much of a narcissist, clout-hungry, money-hungry, sociopath and devoid of empathy as foids.

also, maybe reckful didn't do nothing because Dr Kuck gaslighted and manipulated him.
women are just an asset to him

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/rckhhr/video_discussion_addressing_misogyny/hnwvhsy/

At least some of his viewers are turning against him. Imagine as a psychiatrist telling already depressed, suicidal, unwanted & isolated men that they live life on easy mode like the very top men they use as a baseline for all men :feelsclown: Reminds me of this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wou2wsJ2Pz4

You seek "help" one more time like they tell you and they only push you further down. :society:

I’m so lucky to not have a shitty counselor like that. Mine is very understanding and never judges me. I did have a shitty one temporarily, which she was basically like that one in the video. Most if not all my sessions were frustrating. She just wouldn’t understand. Not only that, but the bitch fucking ghosted me. I was lucky to have the good one back. I only left her because I thought I was ready to rope, but I was gradually going too insane to do it in peace.

It might have something to do with race… it’s often the white women I don’t vibe with too well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back