Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cumskin moment: white savior rescues 200 dogs and cats from Afghanistan but leaves his human staff behind to die

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

47117747-9934313-The_former_Royal_Marine_who_founded_the_Nowzad_animal_shelter_in-a-86_1630098112678.jpg

Buddy on the right is fucking his wife :feelshaha:

That's white people in a nutshell, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy was fucking the dog too.

Where the left-behinds afghans or fellow whites? Can't see cause I got an ad-blocker.
Afghans. These shitskins are worth less than dogs according to whites :lul:

Dogpill strikes again

Foids have sex with dogs & Dogs have more value than ethnic men

AITA for escaping Kabul with 200 cats and dogs but leaving my staff and their families behind to die after they told me to go without them so I could make it to airport?

Afghans. These shitskins are worth less than dogs according to whites :lul:
Probably would have been more of a hassle from an immigration standpoint to bring a bunch of afghans in.

Probably would have been more of a hassle from an immigration standpoint to bring a bunch of afghans in.
White governments make exceptions for "refugees" all the time.

White governments make exceptions for "refugees" all the time.
I agree but it's an hard process with no garantee the're not sending you back, unlike dog (or Somalis in Sweden)

dogpill is not real!!!!! :soy::soy:

more based than rescuing foids

PIN THIS FUCKING THREAD

This is peak cumskin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back