Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cumskins are not really getting replaced by ethnics

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
As somebody with ethnic background I know there are very successful blacks and Arabs who have the brains to make good money but those people never eimmigrate to EU its alwayys the low iq bunch who go to Europe.

So all the mass immigrants will never mog the small population of whites in Europe in 50-100 years because they are low iq cattle at best thats if iq is genetic. The ethnics will ALWAYS be outsmarted out witted out manouvered by the cumskins.

At best the ethnics will be slaves for cumskins

Ethnics should Whiten themselves through gene editing and mass importation of sperm from top tier White Chads.

Ethnics should Whiten themselves through gene editing and mass importation of sperm from top tier White Chads.
YWNBW

As somebody with ethnic background I know there are very successful blacks and Arabs who have the brains to make good money but those people never eimmigrate to EU its alwayys the low iq bunch who go to Europe.

So all the mass immigrants will never mog the small population of whites in Europe in 50-100 years because they are low iq cattle at best thats if iq is genetic. The ethnics will ALWAYS be outsmarted out witted out manouvered by the cumskins.

At best the ethnics will be slaves for cumskins
Not the case:

GDvkJXnXwAA74vo

Yeah surely DEI (which is destroying entire institutions, technological development, and entire corporations like Boeing) won't prop up within Europe. Even fucking random countries like Kazakhstan and Georgia has pajeets ready to immigrate. It's fucking over already, the writing is on the wall, we're living in insanity.

top tier White Chads.
In a world with eugenics these half ethnics will be incel, racemixing itself is a degenerative idea with no roots within the real world.

Nations such as Italy, Greece, Spain , portugal, Croatia, Poland etc. are all around 95%+ white. Not sure if their nations will go to shitskins in 100 years.

That said, France, UK and Germany will probably be around 50% white in 100 years. USA will probably be around 25% white in 100 years.

Last edited:
Nations such as Italy, Greece, Spain , portugal, Croatia, Poland etc. are all around 95%+ white. Not sure if their nations will go to shitskins in 100 years.

That said, France, UK and Germany will probably be around 50% white in 100 years. USA will probably be around 25% white in 100 years.
yeah the thing i am saying is the immigrants going to those places are low iq. They dont have the intellect to take over power or genocide away the smaller population of whites. They will just be cattle for whites.

I am not American but I read that the South always had more blacks in it and they were slaves for like 300 years then there was segregation for like 90 years with little race mixing.

yeah the thing i am saying is the immigrants going to those places are low iq. They dont have the intellect to take over power or genocide away the smaller population of whites. They will just be cattle for whites.

I am not American but I read that the South always had more blacks in it and they were slaves for like 300 years then there was segregation for like 90 years with little race mixing.
But to see ugly, shitskins replace whites is in itself offensive.

I live in a city outside of Dallas Texas that is 75% black and hispanic. I would much rather live around whites which is why I will move to a white majority suburb. Sure they have no power, but to see them replace whites is depressing.

True, most imported are low iq sandnigs and blacks.

Yeah surely DEI (which is destroying entire institutions, technological development, and entire corporations like Boeing) won't prop up within Europe. Even fucking random countries like Kazakhstan and Georgia has pajeets ready to immigrate. It's fucking over already, the writing is on the wall, we're living in insanity.
If they are going to be passports bros in those countries, I have no problem as they only want to bleach their genetics. However, I hate it when they want to work and mingle there.

But to see ugly, shitskins replace whites is in itself offensive.

I live in a city outside of Dallas Texas that is 75% black and hispanic. I would much rather live around whites which is why I will move to a white majority suburb. Sure they have no power, but to see them replace whites is depressing.
lol u have 2 talk 2 ur white women about that. I watched a video where it said foids abort millions of children every year

what u mean destroying Boeing?

lol u have 2 talk 2 ur white women about that. I watched a video where it said foids abort millions of children every year
The problem is immigration. White Americans make up 59% of the population but 52% of all births, so without immigration, whites would remain a majority.
See: https://www.marchofdimes.org/peristats/data?reg=99&top=2&stop=10&lev=1&slev=1&obj=3

Niggers and hispanics have birth rates similar to that of whites. The issue is that the Jews keep importing more shitskins.

The problem is immigration. White Americans make up 59% of the population but 52% of all births, so without immigration, whites would remain a majority.
See: https://www.marchofdimes.org/peristats/data?reg=99&top=2&stop=10&lev=1&slev=1&obj=3

Niggers and hispanics have birth rates similar to that of whites. The issue is that the Jews keep importing more shitskins.
well its u crackers that love jews so much, i mean you give them billions of tax payer money every year.

So i guess u just gotta suffer the consequences

well its u crackers that love jews so much, i mean you give them billions of tax payer money every year.

So i guess u just gotta suffer the consequences
I don't blame non-whites for coming in. If I were some beggar African, I would also go to France. I blame the jews and white liberals for allowing this.

Italy is 95%, Italian. Croatia, Poland and Lithuania are all 98% white. Japan and South Korea are 97% Japanese and South Korean. Why is Italy is 95%, Italian Italian, Croatia, Poland and Lithuania are all 98% white while UK is 81% white(source: https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures....%20backgrounds. ) and Germany 85% white ? Because nations such as UK, France and Germany ALLOW non-white immigrants to enter. 98% of those people making pro immigrant policies are white themselves.

Remember: LBJ , a WHITE man signed the 1965 immigration. He never had some Mexican put a gun to his head and force him to sign it. Recently Germany made it easier for forigners to become citizens (Source: https://apnews.com/article/germany-c...lled workers. ) 95%+ of Germany's parlment is white. A brown Muslim from the middle east never forced them to enact in.

Don't blame the non-whites, blame the white liberals and Jews for creating those rules int he first place. Non-whites aren't forcing them to enact those laws. They are just taking advantage of them and why wouldn't they?

Why would you want Europe to become like the South of the US? That sounds like shit already. Europe is better homogenous.

I mean whites did this in Australia and America right? They deserve this fate. Karma
Most of the natives in America died due to disease, which ironically was spread to Europe by the Mongols, who are considered to be the same anthropological classification.

Also, there was no civilization in America or Australia, save for the Mayans & Aztecs in Central & South America, whom were again mainly killed-off by disease: What the Europeans found in both places was quite different from India, MENA, Asia, etc.

Most of the natives in America died due to disease, which ironically was spread to Europe by the Mongols, who are considered to be the same anthropological classification.

Also, there was no civilization in America or Australia, save for the Mayans & Aztecs in Central & South America, whom were again mainly killed-off by disease: What the Europeans found in both places was quite different from India, MENA, Asia, etc.
But I heard leftist talking about Australian natives genocide?

The British are ruthless and always white wash their crime. They killed of all the Australian native tribes there right?

leftists are pushing an agenda and an ideology, unless you want to believe the Egyptians were a black matriarchical society

leftists are pushing an agenda and an ideology, unless you want to believe the Egyptians were a black matriarchical society
I will believe them talking about pommies. Pommies are the ones lying about thing not leftist there.

Niggers and sandniggers have higher birthing rates than Whites, its only a question of time until Whites get fully replaced

I mean whites did this in Australia and America right? They deserve this fate. Karma
First of all, this may come as a surprise to you because the jew-speechpuppet on whatever media you consume never tells you this but everyone in the world has ancestors who conquered. enslaved. genocided etc. So if you believe in sins of the father and how we should have generational revenge it might be time to check out your own peoples history, though if not white your ancestors might've not even be able to record it because they were too primitive for that.

Second of all these very common thinking pattern of brownoids where they're too low IQ to figure out my first point on their own and actually convinced themselves that for 1000s of years they dindu nuffin wrong while harbouring these intense revenge-fantasies in their head is one of the better arguments for a white ethnostate. Any white person should be very cautious about letting any of you in our countries because at least half of you openly admit you want revenge on whitey and who knows how many in the other half have the same resentment but are 90 IQ enough to stfu about it. I encourage you to ignore everything I said and repeat this sentiment as much as possible because it's a redpill on demographics for any white person who isn't a self-hating masochist retard.

Last edited:
First of all, this may come as a surprise to you because the jew-speechpuppet on whatever media you consume never tells you this but everyone in the world has ancestors who conquered. enslaved. genocided etc. So if you believe in sins of the father and how we should have generational revenge it might be time to check out your own peoples history, though if not white your ancestors might've not even be able to record it because they were too primitive for that.

Second of all these very common thinking pattern of brownoids where they're too low IQ to figure out my first point on their own and actually convinced themselves that for 1000s of years they dindu nuffin wrong while harbouring these intense revenge-fantasies in their head is one of the better arguments for a white ethnostate. Any white person should be very cautious about letting any of you in our countries. I encourage you to ignore everything I said and repeat this sentiment as much as possible because it's a redpill on demographics for any white person who isn't a self-hating masochist retard.
DNR. Go home and watch your mommy get railed by doggie. JFL

Also did you just admit your mommy fucks doggies :feelskek: :feelskek:
Unlike whatever shithole you come from, we don't live in mudhuts over here where I can just look over to the other side of the room and see my moms bed, so I wouldn't know. But what I do know is that I'd prefer a woman fucking a dog over a non-white like you.

>Leftist

Imagine believing anything the modern "Left" has to say: The modern "right" is fucking awful, but the modern "left" is even worse.

In a way, I would be considered a "leftist" by some metrics, since I support State-planning for the economy, limits on personal net-wealth, state healthcare, etc.

Second of all these very common thinking pattern of brownoids where they're too low IQ to figure out my first point on their own and actually convinced themselves that for 1000s of years they dindu nuffin wrong while harbouring these intense revenge-fantasies in their head is one of the better arguments for a white ethnostate. Any white person should be very cautious about letting any of you in our countries because at least half of you openly admit you want revenge on whitey and who knows how many in the other half have the same resentment but are 90 IQ enough to stfu about it. I encourage you to ignore everything I said and repeat this sentiment as much as possible because it's a redpill on demographics for any white person who isn't a self-hating masochist retard.
Based response.
Exactly my point here.
Niggers and sandniggers have higher birthing rates than Whites, its only a question of time until Whites get fully replaced
I genuinely wonder how anyone could not accept the great-replacement as a fact at this point.

>Leftist

Imagine believing anything the modern "Left" has to say: The modern "right" is fucking awful, but the modern "left" is even worse.

In a way, I would be considered a "leftist" by some metrics, since I support State-planning for the economy, limits on personal net-wealth, state healthcare, etc.
I see pommies always defending genocides and colonizations done by them. I wont trust pommies as well

I see pommies always defending genocides and colonizations done by them. I wont trust pommies as well
I've seen the opposite in fact: Aside from a few "dissident" circles online, most of them tend to seemingly bear tons of guilt & resentment for what they allegedly did.

As pointed out by another user here, everyones ancestors are guilty of some kind of crime: In fact, I would say that other races were worse on this, since they oftentimes were more cruel towards thrown people & sold them out.

most of them tend to seemingly bear tons of guilt & resentment for what they allegedly did.
May be cumskins in US not in UK. Pommies not only allegedly committed crimes but also white wash them and fabricate false history. They don't seem to be feeling any guilt

Over non-whites?
Mayo foids are literally fucking dogs over ANY men. Your race is literally getting cucked by dogs, horses, boars even with snakes and snails :feelskek: :feelskek:

Mayo foids are literally fucking dogs over ANY men. Your race is literally getting cucked by dogs, horses, boars even with snakes and snails :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yeah and they also fuck non-whites which is even more disgusting. I'm not defending foids, I'm saying dogs > your entire race.

May be cumskins in US
Here, it's all about "muh multicultural 'Murican identity!"
not in UK. Pommies not only allegedly committed crimes but also white wash them and fabricate false history. They don't seem to be feeling any guilt
As per my previous communication, I have noticed many Anglos exhibit tons of guilt: Seemingly, they are the most cucked Whites, alongside the Dutch & Scandis.

Average cumskin is already fucking dogs. Both men and woman :feelskek: :feelskek: . Ask @Retardfuel if you want
I am white but I admit most zoophiles are white women and men it's over
Whites will be extinct within a century and I don't care