Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries are such a meme!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

They don’t realise that kikes hate them too

I think nature was trolling when it made curries.

Curries are a damn parody of themselves, like troons

Curries are so disgusting that kikes wouldn't even consider using them as cannon fodder

Curries are so disgusting that kikes wouldn't even consider using them as cannon fodder
There was a news on south Asians who joined Islamic state and were used by Cannon fodder/suicide bombers

Why are some Indians obsessed with Israel? I can understand America because the Talmud is the Old Testament and a lot of Jews lived in America, but this doesn't seem to make much sense. Is it because they dislike Pakis or some shit?

Why are some Indians obsessed with Israel? I can understand America because the Talmud is the Old Testament and a lot of Jews lived in America, but this doesn't seem to make much sense. Is it because they dislike Pakis or some shit?
yeah

There was a news on south Asians who joined Islamic state and were used by Cannon fodder/suicide bombers
ISIS considered curries to be too weak for fighting, so they get used as fodder.

i know they hate muslims but why do they have to suck up to jews so much? also seems like there is alot of intermarriage. my curry friend was pissed about his sister dating some guy named goldberg lol.

i know they hate muslims but why do they have to suck up to jews so much? also seems like there is alot of intermarriage. my curry friend was pissed about his sister dating some guy named goldberg lol.
curries hate muslims so much that they will literally support and worship anyone that kills them

is dis shit like the crusade?

This is what vegeterianism does to motherfuckers

curries hate muslims so much that they will literally support and worship anyone that kills them
that's ironic considering pakis are genetic similar just like them

Seems mild compared to how some fags suck up to Ukraine

Hinducels will side anyone who's against mudslimes and suck their balls.

The state of curries is funny and depressing at the same time