Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries flocking to mayowhore

JFL, she seems to be enjoying it just fine... :feelskek:

But of course, she's being harassed since she realized after that there certainly weren't any 6'2 Chadpreets taking a photo with her. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
White worship is cringe but JFL they arent even harassing her only 1 curry even touched her

She wants payment bros!

100r per photo!

She knows exactly what she's doing. Though going to a 3rd world country as a western foid is just asking for trouble.

"Mayowhore???!!!

Bro, we use "Noodlewhore" and "Currywhore" because those are genetic trash but you can't say this about my White goddesses"

- every ethnicel ever.

I genuinely don't see why White toilets are more attractive than Far Eastern toilets. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

She knows exactly what she's doing. Though going to a 3rd world country as a western foid is just asking for trouble.

The only "trouble" White toilets experience is getting free stuff from starving men in the hopes that she'll acknowledge their existence.

curries love this shit.

This video almost didn't get posted this week. Thanks op

I have seen this exact video being reposted here like a million times already lmao.

Fucking disgusting

India sucks....curries are so annoying.

fuckin sad. So many fucking simps its sick to see how easy it is for white women to get worshipped and they sit here and say they are 'oppressed' yeah fucking right they are the most privileged people on planet earth. JFL at her asking them for money, foids nature is to ask for money in exchange for sexual favor they are just animals.