Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries make news reporter feel uncomfortable

Probably smells like BO, curry spices and shit being right there.

Brutal as fuck.

Indian brocels, look at this video and don't tell me you feel no shame or pain at all. Come on dudes, don't be shameless like blacks. Identify and correct your ridiculous behavior.

Based and low inhib

Brutal as fuck.

Indian brocels, look at this video and don't tell me you feel no shame or pain at all. Come on dudes, don't be shameless like blacks. Identify and correct your ridiculous behavior.

The simping aspect is bad. But who cares? If anything it’ll humble foids in their own country. Also they’re men showing a natural interest in an attractive woman. If the woman is uncomfortable she should just leave the situation. Why would you shame the men for that? Are you a simp as well?

Also, fuck those racist predditors talking shit about India.

Based and low inhib

The simping aspect is bad. But who cares? If anything it’ll humble foids in their own country. Also they’re men showing a natural interest in an attractive woman. If the woman is uncomfortable she should just leave the situation. Why would you shame the men for that? Are you a simp as well?

Also, fuck those racist predditors talking shit about India.
Honestly bro, you don't see it? I'm not just talking about their dark looks.

The way they are behaving, it so aggressive, rude, chaotic, and stupid. Like a gentler version of negroes. Whites and Asians do not behave like this, I'm absolutely certain of it. They are civilized, respectful, respect boundaries, not shouting all the time, not moving in a strangely chaotic way all the time.

The only times you see whites behaving like this are at a football game, (my negroes are kicking your negroes ass, heck yeah! as they all high five each other).

But other than that they don't behave like this. There is actually an Indian behavior here that is painful to watch.

Why are curries so embarassing kek. Look at those imbeciles.jumping around like little kids being offered free candy. Shitz is wild over there

Why are curries so embarassing kek. Look at those imbeciles.jumping around like little kids being offered free candy. Shitz is wild over there
Shameful race! Sad I share their wretched ancestors.

They probably smell like literal shit.

I can't tell if they're there to cause trouble or simp for the reporter. Maybe both

Probably smells like BO, curry spices and shit being right there.
I'm sorry to the currycels, but I've never met an Indian that doesn't smell like BO. They must not use deodorant.

Honestly bro, you don't see it? I'm not just talking about their dark looks.

The way they are behaving, it so aggressive, rude, chaotic, and stupid. Like a gentler version of negroes. Whites and Asians do not behave like this, I'm absolutely certain of it. They are civilized, respectful, respect boundaries, not shouting all the time, not moving in a strangely chaotic way all the time.

The only times you see whites behaving like this are at a football game, (my negroes are kicking your negroes ass, heck yeah! as they all high five each other).

But other than that they don't behave like this. There is actually an Indian behavior here that is painful to watch.
I see people behaving in the way that you’re describing. It doesn’t make me ashamed to be part of the same ethnic group as them. I just don’t feel a strong enough connection with any of those people that would lead to me feeling embarrassed by their behavior.

I don’t behave that way myself and neither does any curry I know. If you look down on that behavior, that’s fine. Then you also probably won’t behave in that way. But I don’t see a reason to feel shame when seeing a video like this.

If anything, it’s a bunch of guys smiling and looking like they’re having fun. I could never experience that as fun, but to each his own. And despite being curry myself, i don’t know enough about the culture to be able to comment on these men. Maybe that’s also why I don’t feel connected to this. But still, nobody is obliged to feel connected to the actions of a minority of a group.

nah she loves it, getting gang banged will be dream come true for that cunt

I see people behaving in the way that you’re describing. It doesn’t make me ashamed to be part of the same ethnic group as them. I just don’t feel a strong enough connection with any of those people that would lead to me feeling embarrassed by their behavior.

I don’t behave that way myself and neither does any curry I know. If you look down on that behavior, that’s fine. Then you also probably won’t behave in that way. But I don’t see a reason to feel shame when seeing a video like this.

If anything, it’s a bunch of guys smiling and looking like they’re having fun. I could never experience that as fun, but to each his own. And despite being curry myself, i don’t know enough about the culture to be able to comment on these men. Maybe that’s also why I don’t feel connected to this. But still, nobody is obliged to feel connected to the actions of a minority of a group.

I can see that you are probably an Indian unlike these Indians.

Still, this is how large number of Indians are, and how the world perceives us. Remember...we are individuals looking out into the world, but everyone else is to. So you are looking at everybody else and how they look and act, but they are looking at you and how you look and act.

What would you feel if you were white looking at this, for example? You wouldn't think "just a bunch of guys having fun". You would think, holy shit, look at these ugly brown Indians all crowding together and speaking jibberish.