Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries on Planes: Part 2

Reboot of snakes on a plane but with curries instead. “I have had it with these muthafuka curries on this muthafukka plane”

Reboot of snakes on a plane but with curries instead. “I have had it with these muthafuka curries on this muthafukka plane”
:feelskek:

Except there is no hotties on this planet. Probably only a Marwadi curry flying for the first time trying to open the emergency exit door ..

According to the newspaper, he told officers he was "just checking the arming and disarming functions of the door.":feelskek::feelskek:
This is definitely a mainlander thing to say. "One-ly checking service sir" lmao

@Transcended Trucel - it happened again..

@wereq - are you more embarrassed by this guy or pee row guy?

@
wereq
No I'm ashamed.

No I'm ashamed.
Yes but: is it curry man who urinated in next row passenger and then keep living his life walking around like nothing happened OR is it curry man who tries to open emergency exit door killing entire aircraft cabin who should we be more embaressed about ? :feelskek: :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Based man of curiosity taking his opportunities when he can after not being allowed to simply because he was born the wrong race.

@wereq over for you, just marry a pajeeta and have a kid who will open the plane door in the future while going to america to fuck a white stacy (something you couldnt do) dumbass nigger also hi
Only if his kid is a data engineer, only data engineers open plane doors, why? Because they are being brainwashed by "Data Scientist"

Based man of curiosity taking his opportunities when he can after not being allowed to simply because he was born the wrong race.
:feelskek: :feelsbadman:

Or...

He's being tortured by all the leftist data scientists. The engineers are just builders, the data scientists are fembot liberals who shift data to match bluepilled narratives !

Marwadi curry
watch out. He will tell you how people of his caste are 10 trillion IQ businessmen and rule everything while his father probably sells shoes in Kolkata or someshit

I would just live like a mongrel monkey and fuck my cousing have 10 kids who work for me instead of apolying CVs and wearing suits to interviews :feelsrope:
Yeah man. It doesn't work that way for most upper caste curries. Maybe if you were born a low caste mainlander but even that is forbidden by law. Some castes do marry cousins though.

watch out. He will tell you how people of his caste are 10 trillion IQ businessmen and rule everything while his father probably sells shoes in Kolkata or someshit
LMAO. That was funny as shit..

But who are we talking about ?

when i was a kid i thought the window was unbreakable and try to punch it

Curries gonna curry

Marwadi people
I happen to be in close proximity to a lot of them. And most Jains, don't get me started about their ineptitude, especially the mainlanders. They can only survive by turning everywhere into their little bungalows. Worse than the Jews in my opinion ..

I happen to be in close proximity to a lot of them. And most Jains, don't get me started about their ineptitude, especially the mainlanders. They can only survive by turning everywhere into their little bungalows. Worse than the Jews in my opinion ..
no that award goes to Gujaratis more than marwadis

@Transcended Trucel - it happened again..

Unfortunate but tons of others do this besides us curries. So not too much of an issue

no that award goes to Gujaratis more than marwadis
Yeah but there are in India some non-retatded (and in the West) Gujarati Jains and more Gujju Hindus who don't force their bullshit beliefs onto others by passive agressive means. It's the specific type of Jains that I'm talking about which are problematic. If there is anything I dislike more than their own religious system, it's the fact they are passive agressive about it..

The Brahmins were unable to control them..

Unfortunate but tons of others do this besides us curries. So not too much of an issue
What peeing on the passenger in front of you in an aircraft cabin? Lol. Idk. Whats interesting to note about curries like this guy is that he CAN afford an international plane ticket and so it means he's relatively well off and yet he wants to open emergency exist door mid flight. This indicates a next level of weirdness. Only children and demented people might try this....