Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries prank girl by giving her an ugly black dog

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This one is both a brutal blackpill, racepill. and a brutal dogpill. It never began for dogcels, these curries thought it would be funny to give the woman an ugly black dog as a present. The woman is traumatized, and then they bring out a cute white dog to cheer her up.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/sv9p87/they_prank_the_bride_by_giving_her_an_ugly_puppy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

How do these curries not have the self awareness that they’re the ugly black dog of the human race? Despite being the shit end of the race-looks hierarchy, they still are some of the most cruel to not only ugly people but also ugly animals, even little puppies. Reality is a cruel joke.

yeah humans are so cruel in fact they even created me

hahahahaha wtf

JBW overrides dogpill, JBW strikes again :feelsclown:

I'm the black dog.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

only in this universe

it has always been like this

This one is both a brutal blackpill, racepill. and a brutal dogpill. It never began for dogcels, these curries thought it would be funny to give the woman an ugly black dog as a present. The woman is traumatized, and then they bring out a cute white dog to cheer her up.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/sv9p87/they_prank_the_bride_by_giving_her_an_ugly_puppy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

How do these curries not have the self awareness that they’re the ugly black dog of the human race? Despite being the shit end of the race-looks hierarchy, they still are some of the most cruel to not only ugly people but also ugly animals, even little puppies. Reality is a cruel joke.

@tehgymcel420 brutal dogpill for u

This is why I hate ugly people, they bully people below them to feel good about themselves, white people are much less likely to do this shit.

they even closed the lid on the black dog.think this is the most brutal video i have seen this week

How black dog is ugly??? It is cute moga the curry bitch :shock::shock:

they even closed the lid on the black dog.think this is the most brutal video i have seen this week
Sorry to ruin your day buddy boyo, but it’s nice to see you again. They closed the box so they wouldn’t have to be traumatized by seeing that ugly thing again.

How black dog is ugly??? It is cute moga the curry bitch :shock::shock:
Moga?

:lul::lul::lul:
Black lolicels on suicide watch
black lolis can be non-celibate with a willing opposite-sex looksmatch (or better) any time they want to

Efi

Sorry to ruin your day buddy boyo, but it’s nice to see you again. They closed the box so they wouldn’t have to be traumatized by seeing that ugly thing again.

Moga?
hey man hadn't seen you in a while.hope you are doing good.

Moga?
Moga. :society:

How do these curries not have the self awareness that they’re the ugly black dog of the human race? Despite being the shit end of the race-looks hierarchy, they still are some of the most cruel to not only ugly people but also ugly animals, even little puppies.
Cope, they DGAF when they're arranged marriage maxing and mogging the shit out of incels (like you)

Obviously brown people are subhuman but I honestly can't judge these people too harshly because they're just being honest about the nature that resides in all humans. I've really come to loathe the way Western people lie to themselves about the primal side of humanity. I don't think the joke in the video is too awful when preference for beauty is a universal human trait.

hey man hadn't seen you in a while.hope you are doing good.
No I’m not, but I hope you are doing better at least.

Cope, they DGAF when they're arranged marriage maxing and mogging the shit out of incels (like you)
Most curries are incel tier

Obviously brown people are subhuman but I honestly can't judge these people too harshly because they're just being honest about the nature that resides in all humans. I've really come to loathe the way Western people lie to themselves about the primal side of humanity. I don't think the joke in the video is too awful when preference for beauty is a universal human trait.
Then you can see it as an example of people showing what they truly feel about lookism.

These are Sri Lankans so they probably don't have the level of self awareness that actual curries do

The joke is on us, even an ugly black dog has much more SMV than an ugly male. :feelsmage:

return the slab

My name is Ramesh Yeager and I will carry out the euthanization of curries

Shit. I fully accept that foids will never look at an ugly man, but this is just a doggo, craving some cuddles and attention. No respect for this foid at all (not like she would care on the ither hand)

How is the black dog ugly? It's so cute, even cuter than the Golden Retriever.

These are Sri Lankans so they probably don't have the level of self awareness that actual curries do
Look like any ol curry to me

The joke is on us, even an ugly black dog has much more SMV than an ugly male. :feelsmage:
Brutal dogpill

My name is Ramesh Yeager and I will carry out the euthanization of curries
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Broly thoughts?

How is the black dog ugly? It's so cute, even cuter than the Golden Retriever.
Black = ugly according to curry cultures

I swear to God, Reddit is just a dog-worshipping cult
niggas out there lost their minds in the comments, wish the couple death and their posts don't even get deleted, while I got permabanned for inciting violence for simply comparing a dog to a pig

The comments and vid are in Sinhala, its one of the national languages in Sri Lanka
Ok

niggas out there lost their minds in the comments, wish the couple death and their posts don't even get deleted, while I got permabanned for inciting violence for simply comparing a dog to a pig
Brutal dogpill

The funny thing is that for thousands of years, a pig and dog were equally subhuman :feelskek:

Jesus in the Bible calls the Jews dogs for example :feelskek: