Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry claims that Hitler was a Hindu nationalist and a cuck for IMWF

He's spreading the German Indian master race propaganda.

They were probably sending mentally retarded organically defective white women there if they did at all and I highly doubt they'd did it But if what you said is true it was just to experiment racially. The nazis were very racially obsessed. And they were trying to reanimate the white race until god status. This obviously turned into a failed experiment. And not just with india but for the entire world.

Hindu dindu delusion exhibit 3738493039171991102828174681837163817292738472836292536

True. @Ricordanza's sister gets raped by BHC every day and all he can do is watch. :feelscry:

Reminds me of Black Israelites, they also like to make up Hitler quotes about how blacks are the chosen people

Tbf Hitler was fairly positive towards Indians when it came to things like the INA and the Indian Legion, and also probably played a major role in Indian independence

That was often strategic, but it's reasonable for Indian nationalists to view Hitler favourably

The guy in this video is just BSing though

Muhammad Ghori, Alamgir Aurangzeb and Tamerlane were warriors sent from God to save us from these Cuck Dindu copers. A single day doesn't go when I don't celebrate Muhammad Ghori's victory of Prithviraj Chauhan.

@Made in Heaven Do you have any theories on how a race can delusionamaxx this hard ? You are the CEO of racepill afterall

@Made in Heaven Do you have any theories on how a race can delusionamaxx this hard ? You are the CEO of racepill afterall
They're one of the most subhuman race, but at the same time, their rulers and leaders have always been people like these, so it stands to reason that they will develop a sense of delusional gradure. There is no ancient civilization where the smv of the rulers was so different than those that they ruled

Colored Eyes 6

If you are going to be a shitskin might was well be humble about it.
IMG 0833

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back