Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry Foid doesn't want arranged marriage cause her father is ugly

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
TLDR: whore won't do it because her ugly father married her motber due to arranged marriage. She doesn't want marriage to ugly

View: https://youtu.be/3n-0eDFWdM8

Also ofc she isn't the best looking her self.

the microphone had to be cleaned from all the smell of curry and chad cum after she was done.

Doesnt want arranged marriage=doesnt want to be married to an Indian guy.

I could get a better looking foid than her if I chose to arrange marriage:feelsjuice:

obviously I won’t arrange marriage as she’d cuck me for a cumskin
She looks like a man.:feelsUgh:

Imagine doing your best to raise and provide for your daughter only for her to talk about you this way for tons of people to see, if I were her father I would [redacted] in GTA remastered trilogy:reeeeee:
Father's fault tbh. He should have realized his place as subhuman shitskin and refused to reproduce.

a lil bit off topic but the other day I was in a friend's house and I saw this weird netflix show playing on their tv, it was about this butt-ugly curry foid lusting this white chad, ragefuel tbh

a lil bit off topic but the other day I was in a friend's house and I saw this weird netflix show playing on their tv, it was about this butt-ugly curry foid lusting this white chad, ragefuel tbh
I remember seeing that one's trailer. Fucking disgusting Netflix Jews. Hope they all get lynched.

gased*

CtaIKATXgAA7WAK.jpg

CURRYCELS ENTER THIS THREAD AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!
Imagine doing your best to raise and provide for your daughter only for her to talk about you this way for tons of people to see, if I were her father I would [redacted] in GTA remastered trilogy:reeeeee:
This is what awaits betabuxxers and arrangedmarriagemaxxers
you need to raise your sons and daughters differently

¨Ewww, the man that raised me, gave me everything I have including my iPhone with tiktok and tinder, my whorish clothes and useless education is short, bald and has hairs in his ears.... Hahaa what an ugly loser¨ :foidSoy:

Completely oblivious dumb curry cunt, you carry his genes (unless he got cucked) and no matter how you´ll try to dilute them, genetic recombination is going to take the toll. What a disgusting animal, for whom life revolves around choking on Chad dick and taking daddy's money.

Don't get it twisted, for her, Indian = Ugly automatically