Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry foid I know married a Jew and now Jew is destroying the entire family.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
There is a curry foid who my family knows and the foid became a doctor. The curry foid married a Jew, the curry foid’s mother supported the marriage cause of JBW I suppose but the dad was firmly against it cause he is a Jew and nothing good can come out of that.

The Jew has exacted revenge in a brutal way. The Jew has convinced the mother to divorce the dad and turned his other kids against him. Jew has used his lawyer connections to absolutely destroy curry dad. Curry dad has to sell his multi million dollar house and give half and also pay all legal fees.

The curry dad called my dad and was venting, it was laced with so much anti-Semitism JFL. He wasn’t done, he is coming for dinner later to vent some more. He said he is bringing an Israel flag to burn as well.

holy shit lmao

Jews are extremely vindictive, spiteful.

absolutely nobody likes jews. they came from satan's asshole along with everyone who defends them

Jews are an alien race that are programmed to do things like this. You never see kikes trying to uplift society in any way. Their MO is DESTROY THE GOY.

There is a curry foid who my family knows and the foid became a doctor. The curry foid married a Jew, the curry foid’s mother supported the marriage cause of JBW I suppose but the dad was firmly against it cause he is a Jew and nothing good can come out of that.

The Jew has exacted revenge in a brutal way. The Jew has convinced the mother to divorce the dad and turned his other kids against him. Jew has used his lawyer connections to absolutely destroy curry dad. Curry dad has to sell his multi million dollar house and give half and also pay all legal fees.

The curry dad called my dad and was venting, it was laced with so much anti-Semitism JFL. He wasn’t done, he is coming for dinner later to vent some more. He said he is bringing an Israel flag to burn as well.

Also, the Jew encouraged the other daughter to be an “influencer”. He was annoyed that his daughter is now making a living from whore pics

I hate Jews with the passion of a million burning suns :feelsree:

@Blackpill Rage thoughts?

well the mother is dumb for listening to a jew.

Her family is destroyed, she spent tens of thousands on lawyers and court fees during the divorce. Now she and the ex must pay for two seperate households further reducing her own childrens inheritance and access to oportunities right here and right now.

And for what? So that a jew can have his ego massaged? Do curry foids worship white men like that. So much so that they are willing to do anything to please them?

Jewish EQ/Manipulation ability and Cleverness know no bounds

(((what a twist)))

There's only one solution :feelsdevil:

I hope he burn that jew along with his wife and daughter too (in game).

Also, the Jew encouraged the other daughter to be an “influencer”. He was annoyed that his daughter is now making a living from whore pics
Absolutely brutal. The demon wasn't satisfied just taking his daughter, he had to rob him of his wife, his home and his other daughter too. That poor curry dad probably raised his family with traditional conservative values and even those weren't enough to prevent their western corruption. This is a reminder for currycels, slavcels, kebabcels and ricecels to take their keep their family abroad if they ever manage to ascend. No matter the race or religion, deep down foids all have similar desires. All it takes is one catalyst to trigger their instincts.

Absolutely brutal. The demon wasn't satisfied just taking his daughter, he had to rob him of his wife, his home and his other daughter too. That poor curry dad probably raised his family with traditional conservative values and even those weren't enough to prevent their western corruption. This is a reminder for currycels, slavcels, kebabcels and ricecels to take their keep their family abroad if they ever manage to ascend. No matter the race or religion, deep down foids all have similar desires. All it takes is one catalyst to trigger their instincts.

A lot of curries have Jew like mentalities themselves

Look at all the Indian CEOs in America now, Google, Microsoft, Cisco

All the Indian males who are trumps cabinet were married to white Jewish women

A lot of curries are Jews themselves. Look at all the Indian CEOs of US companies now.

A lot of curries are getting into politics too

Most of the currie men who were in trump's cabinet were married to white jewish women

These curries have Jew mentalities too to an extent.

A currie CEO just fired all of his white employees recently and put all the curries from India in their places.

A lot of curries are Jews themselves. Look at all the Indian CEOs of US companies now.

A lot of curries are getting into politics too

Most of the currie men who were in trump's cabinet were married to white jewish women

These curries have Jew mentalities too to an extent.

A currie CEO just fired all of his white employees recently and put all the curries from India in their places.
Tribalism

Caste system in India is also extreme

He said he is bringing an Israel flag to burn as well.
Jews are extremely vindictive, spiteful.
absolutely nobody likes jews. they came from satan's asshole along with everyone who defends them
Jews are an alien race that are programmed to do things like this. You never see kikes trying to uplift society in any way. Their MO is DESTROY THE GOY.
I hate Jews with the passion of a million burning suns :feelsree:
Jewish EQ/Manipulation ability and Cleverness know no bounds
It's all based and true, I tells you! Fuck the (((juice)))!! :feelsUnreal:

There's only one solution :feelsdevil:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

(((what a twist)))
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Hopefully the father had his money hidden.

If they want to sink the boat, then they can drown

bro is on some death note type shit W jew

Brutally over for that guy damn
Imagine spending decades betabuxxing your wife and rearing your children only for them to get goaded into divorce-raping you
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Some kind of final solution has to be found for this jew problem.

If you find out somebody is a Jew, avoid them like the plague.

Weird hoe only rich people (rich curry family)ever get in contact with Jews. I'm poor and I've never met a Jew in my life.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 02 04 um 132455

You must bow before your Hebrew masters

Curry foids are the worst looking ego maniacs in the world like be ugly and humble or be attractive and arrogant you fucking whore

Dealing with kikes end up badly? :worryfeels: who would have thought? :bluepill:

That's just what they do...