Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry formulates conspiracy, Cannot accept the fact that he has shitty genes.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
it's legit theory. the curry is on point. the water is poison.
I have been to curry land and wouldn't be surprised

We may have been ugly monsters without civilized water aswell, but it doesn't change the toxic shit in there, no matter if intentional or not.

Seems accurate, if his dad and grandad or anyone from his mom side have hair loss, then the water definitely fucked him up

true, his mom went bald :feelskek:

that’s what you get for bathing in toxic street poo river water.
Ppl legit shit directly in the river like mass ppl from village

their are alot of retard curries who become fucked from excessive lead exposure there

Brotal effects of living in a 3rd world country.

If it's only the water's fault then his hair should grow back when he goes to india. Or he can get a water filter for his shower in america.

You never drink water from countries like India,thailand,vietnam, or any place like these.

I mean it's a fact that our environment is absolutely cancerous these days

Brotal effects of living in a 3rd world country.

You never drink water from countries like India,thailand,vietnam, or any place like these.
His problems started when he drank water from the US, not India.

I have a full on hair loss mystery for you guys and girls.​

For a good portion of the last year I was in rural part of India where the water is unsafe to drink. You would shower in it, but you would never ingest it. While I was in India my hair was fine. More than fine it was as thick as it had ever been.
After I returned from India (back to the US) it started coming out in clumps, soon I could see skin and I started freaking out and got on propecia and minoxidil. I just kind of figured it was my time despite the fact that no one else in my family is bald.
When I got back from India my mother went there. She spent several months there and everything was fine. Then she came back to the states and bam: same thing. Her hair is falling out in clumps. Same exact spot as my head.
She and I have both had generic blood work done looking for thyroid issues but everything came back normal. Doctors don't really give enough a shit to try and figure it out. I'm going to try and get a water sample from India, but due to COVID there is no mail between there and here.
Does anyone have any guesses as to what this could be?