Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curry LITERALLY street shitting in England! Import turd world, become turd world.

why tho? don't the UK have ton of toilets?

jfl, communal street shitting will be the norm in england jfl

post here, the link is broken, Musk broke twinktter :feelskek:

they are enriching England culture!!! :feelskek:

I don’t feel bad for England they voted for this

This curry should've been gunned down right then and there, but Englishstan is too cucked to allow citizens to own guns.

Turd worlders ruin everything wherever they are

Don't change your good habits :feelshaha:

Reminds me when I had drunken, explosive diarrhea walking on my home from a heavy session. Threw away the pants. Nobody saw cause it was 2am fortunately.

Designed shitting street

Reminds me when I had drunken, explosive diarrhea walking on my home from a heavy session. Threw away the pants. Nobody saw cause it was 2am fortunately.
Honorary curry.

At this point I don't even feel bad for curry men and their inceldom...they are the only ones to blame

Also the UK won't build proper housing for people. So people are crowded into renting places without indoor plumbing, then shitting outside.

Curry will leave India but India will never leave him

Based tbh, england is cucked anyway

No toilet for your face

gotta keep property prices high so landleeches can extract everything from the renter poors

The British love and idolize their landlords.

I don’t understand, just use a bathroom it’s way less uncomfortable than shit hanging in your ass cheeks

No they did not. The decision to import third worlders was never popular among Europeans in general. Even polls from as early as 2016-2015 showed that the majority of Europeans in all EU countries (yes, including Western Europe) never supported this whole rapefugee bs. It was a completely undemocratic decision. That was the day that democracy died in the Western World.

Tbh it's britbong fault. If only they had exterminated curries en masse during colonisation the world would be a much more beautiful place.
Or at least tired to convert them to Christianity or something. Western Europe colonized the world and left zero legacy, because muh noble savage.

Ngl I'd rather that England was filled with shit than with British people

i really dont understand why people care lmao fuck this world if u want to shit in the street to show how much u hate it go ahead by all means

He didn't even wipe kek

@chudurbudur doxxed.

Alpha curry. I hope curries are out there shitting on every corner in England.

Curries are known to have bad digestive systems. You can't blame them. He probably couldn't hold it in anymore.
2c08da960bdc0dd736e63867a32e57188c0ae62b95bb70c72ef55b80bed96c37

Gather all the south asians in one place and
IMG 0389

DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

DESIGNATED

He didn't even wipe kek
Tbh, that's the most disgusting part to me:feelspuke:. Can imagine doing something like this out of desperation, but not even trying to wipe it with something is just nasty:feelspuke::fuk:.

This curry should've been gunned down right then and there, but Englishstan is too cucked to allow citizens to own guns.
This is why Americans will forever will mog them. Even if the West has fallen.

:soy: So much diversity!

They're pests. Insects.

:yes: Yes.

At this point I don't even feel bad for curry men and their inceldom...they are the only ones to blame

Show bobs and vagene my beautiful girl! For you I will wipe.

Curry will leave India but India will never leave him

:feelskek: Came here to make this exact comment.
You can take the street-shitter out of India, but you'll never take street shitting out of the street-shitter.

He didn't even wipe kek

Authentic hand-rolled onion pakoras, 0.20p each!

@chudurbudur doxxed.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Looked like he also pissed on his shorts :feelspuke::feelspuke: