Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Curry & rice Abrahamists GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
I know I’m not curry, but as a ricecel with Dharmic roots who once rebelled into Abrahamic ways, I feel like this also applies to ricecels like myself

Not a curry or rice abrahamist. Here’s a reply

I content with Abraham

I know I’m not curry, but as a ricecel with Dharmic roots who once rebelled into Abrahamic ways, I feel like this also applies to ricecels like myself

Returning to faith is extremely low iq

Not curry or rice but I believe in JBC Law

Bhai I agree, these jihadists cannot continue to undermine us.
Kashmir = Indian.

My religion is believing in incel rights
full

:blackpill::feelsLSD:Based. Dharma max with religion of ancestors is way. @curryZoomercoomer @chudur-budur @Subhuman Currycel @Lookscel thoughts?

i make u honary curry

currymaxxing is legit

SEA roots but not Indonesian but am riceburgercel by birth
damn, also why do I always see lots of people from SEA at hindu temples ? Is hinduism getting popular there, I only thought a minority of thai were hindu ,and some balinese ?

damn, also why do I always see lots of people from SEA at hindu temples ? Is hinduism getting popular there, I only thought a minority of thai were hindu ,and some balinese ?
Both Hinduism and Buddhism are big with SEA folks, more Buddhism but still a decent amount who follow Hinduism