Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry studycel kills himself over failing a stupid entrance exam for the third time

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★
Curries get forced into studying by their retarded nigger parents and then kill themselves because they can't compete against fellow 4 million subhumans scourging for a dozen seats lol. This country would benefit seriously from ethnic cleansing of every breeder(parent).

Curries shouldn't push themselves so hard. Their lives are going to be shit no matter what they do.

Parents rather see their kids kill themselves instead of showing them 5 minutes of affection.

Fucking clown world. Even in his suicide notes he says sorry.

Thats how conditioned men are to be slaves ATM machines.

its over for currycels. curries most of the time are hardworking wageslaves that mind their own business and foids and white normies hate them so much. ill never understand why. smelling bad and looking ugly isnt a valid justification to hate someones guts

Curries shouldn't push themselves so hard. Their lives are going to be shit no matter what they do.
Curries have very low vitality, spending it all on some exam is suicidal.

Pushing yourself harder is the ultimate coping strategy, it numbs the pain whereas staying idle would only let your thoughts creep up onto you quicker. This is what ricecels have been doing for a millennia

He was groomed by his parents to be an obedient subservient slave for life. Every curry goes through this process, people in the west will never understand this. I would instead kill my parents then kill myself because I "disappointed" their worthless expectations.

Brutel never began for currycel

He should have aspired to be a different kind of NEET :bigbrain:

Pushing yourself harder is the ultimate coping strategy, it numbs the pain whereas staying idle would only let your thoughts creep up onto you quicker. This is what ricecels have been doing for a millennia
Pajeets aren't as strong-willed as rice when it comes to throwing away their lives in books. They'll be mentally destroyed. Just look at how @wereq turned out.

nothing new here

It's beyond over for currycels

this is how life is for the average sub5 male

Curries get forced into studying by their retarded nigger parents and then kill themselves because they can't compete against fellow 4 million subhumans scourging for a dozen seats lol. This country would benefit seriously from ethnic cleansing of every breeder(parent).
Seen and read about too many of these cases. Even our own parents and family refuses to give us human rights and treat us with basic kindess. Right from birth we are groomed, whipped, and tortured by our tyrannical parents and teacher so that we can be their bugman slaves.

Parents rather see their kids kill themselves instead of showing them 5 minutes of affection.

Fucking clown world. Even in his suicide notes he says sorry.

Ethnic life. :feelsYall::feelsYall::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

good riddance although I dont think the parents care about the kid in the first place they wil just breed some more

Cant believe there is a study field called "NEET":lul:

Another incident. @wereq @Blackpill Monk
Why do we even live given how much of a bullshit wretched race we are?

Even I was once a jeecel I didn't do well in jee but I did well in bitsat and here we are

Cant believe there is a study field called "NEET":lul:
It's not a study field, it's just the name of the entrance test - National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test

Average ricecel fate

>National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET)
??????? :lul::lul::lul:

One of the major reason of inceldom in curryland apart from genetics is the hunger for rat race. Boys were mental torcher for this rat race and thus creates an dangerous levels of autism in thier mind. And thus deadly combo of ugly genetic and autism created by the extreme metal pressure of ratrace made us trucels

That's why my I don't get concentrated on my studies

Stupid curry nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back