Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Curry subway worker thinks he can get Slavic pussy for a cookie

I used to wake up

I used to wake up

Recruit
★★★★★
I was sitting in the subway, watching the anime Watamote and eating a chicken sub. A Ukrainian woman approached, mentioning her success in selling dupes. The curry offered her an M&M cookie and then asked for her number. She declined. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nowadays if you want to sponsor a foid, you need enough money to pay for her travels across the world, so she could post it on social media.

At least he tried, unlike many of the users here

At least he tried, unlike many of the users here
True. Curries might not know it but they are blessed to have such low social inhibition. I wish I could just ask out a random foid and then keep going about my day

he gave her a candy like she was 6 yo or something

why are brown people always working such shit jobs its a global thing even when i was in jp for a while there where shitskins in conveinces stores and fast food places

What does "selling dupes" mean ? I dont get this story

Currycels trying to get laid is funnier than most shows I've watched. You can get endless ideas for sitcom episodes by just watching their attempts to woo women and then use that to write a show. :feelshaha:

Keep Hustling.